Carry for the child
All young children need constant maternal attention. Unfortunately, modern women do not have the opportunity to spend all their time at home with the baby. An excellent solution in such situations is carrying.
What is a carry-on for a child?
This is a special device in which you can put the baby and put on an adult (mom or dad). Carrying allows you to carry everywhere with you crumbs without a stroller. This is very convenient, because thanks to this device, my mother releases her hands for other things. For example, young parents often use such a device when they need to go to a store or solve important questions.
Also, carrying a baby is very popular among mothers who have two or more children. So it is much more convenient to go for a walk without a stroller. Yes, and the children usually treat the walk in this way well. Firstly, the baby is near his own mother, which always calms the crumbs. And secondly, in carrying it is much more convenient to study the surrounding world.
Types of Carrying
To date, there is a large number of different portable devices for babies, from self-made designs to high-quality expensive backpacks.
Consider the most popular types:
1. Sling - this is a simple cloth carrier. Basically it is made of cotton or linen. Sling are of several types:
1.1 With rings - is a long fabric, to one end of which are sewn two large rings. They serve as a fastening mechanism. The other end of the fabric is passed through a certain pattern through the rings and thus fixes the child. As a result, a design similar to a cocoon should be obtained. In this sling, the child can sit in different poses and even lie.
1.2. Sling-scarf - it is made of a very long fabric, which must necessarily stretch. Such a sling tightly tied the baby to her mother in various ways. Such a long stretching fabric allows you to carry the baby on your stomach, behind your back and even on your hip.
1.3. Mai-sling - is a rectangular fabric with a belt and special straps. This design is more perfect and allows you to fix the baby well behind your back or on your stomach. It is very important that the May sling has straps, thanks to which the baby is tightly pressed to the mother or father for up to 4 months. For a child who already knows how to sit, straps can be buttoned at his booty.
2. Kangaroo backpack - such a carry-over for the child looks like a backpack and has many different fasteners. All kangaroos have a firm back. There is no support for the head. Therefore, such backpacks can only be used when the baby can keep his head on his own. In kangaroos, there is usually a septum that separates the baby and the mother. Classic models have cross straps. A backpack-kangaroo is very convenient to put on and take off.
3. Ergonomic backpack for carrying children - this is the most modern type of carrying, which differs by a correct and perfectly safe design. It is an improved model of May-slings and is designed for toddlers from 4 months and up to 3 years. Ergonomic backpack for carrying children differs more complex design. It has a variety of different belts and buckles, which can be adjusted as the child grows. In such a backpack you can carry the baby in front, on the back or on the side. But in all positions he must be only a face to his mother. According to children's doctors and sling experts, an ergonomic backpack is the most perfect and comfortable design for carrying babies.
In addition to the devices described above, many manufacturers of children's goods make special bags designed for carrying babies up to 8 kg. Such a device can be bundled with a stroller or sold separately.
The carrying bag of the child is a small cradle with two large handles. It is very warm, soft and has a protective hood. This device is ideal for babies who were born in the cold season.
A carrying bag is considered a very useful thing. So, it is convenient to carry the baby down the street, it is easy to place in the wheelchair and even in the car, without disturbing his sleep. Usually the bag is completely closed with a zipper, leaving a small hole so that the baby can breathe. It perfectly preserves heat and protects the crumb from wind or rain.
For active parents who like to travel a lot, an indispensable thing is the carrying of children by the tourist. It is designed for long walks with kids from one year to five years.
Tourist carrying is a large multi-functional backpack made of safe and high-quality materials. The device is designed in such a way that the baby is as comfortable and safe as possible in it for a long time.
A backpack for carrying children tourist is sitting well on the shoulders of an adult and does not hamper his movements. And most importantly - his weight is evenly distributed on the hips. Thus, mom or dad have complete freedom of movement and save energy. And this is very important for the traveler.
The backpack for carrying children of tourist has reliable belts and a high-quality system of fixing the baby. Therefore, parents can be calm for the child. In this backpack he is completely safe and will not fall out even with sharp slopes. In addition, all tourist backpacks have a solid rigid frame. This allows you to put a carry on the ground, to rest a bit or a snack.
Benefits of carrying
- The opportunity to engage in any business, freeing hands. Every mom knows that a newborn needs a lot of attention, but there are things that you still need to perform. With the carrying, Mommy feels freer and more mobile.
- Close contact of the mother with the baby. In a kangaroo, sling or backpack, the child feels safe. In addition, he has the opportunity to observe what is happening around.
- Carrying - an indispensable thing for families who live on high floors. If you need to run to the store or on business, it is more convenient to bring this device with you instead of a stroller.
How to choose the right carrier
In order to purchase the most comfortable and high-quality carrying, it is important to pay attention to such parameters:
- The position of the child - if the transfer is selected for a newborn, then you need to buy a model that allows you to make a reclining position, or to purchase immediately a carry bag. It is also necessary to clarify the other possible positions for the consultant. For example, the face to the mother, behind her back, and so on.
- Allowable weight of the baby - it is recommended to choose a carry-over that will withstand a child weighing 10 kg or more.
- The size of the carry - it is very important that the liked backpack or kangaroo be regulated. After all, as the baby grows, you need to adjust the size of the carrying.
- Seat width - for normal circulation it is very important that the seat is wide.
- The fastening system - a high-quality carrying for the child has an adjustable fastening with snaps and carabiners. They must be reliable and protected from accidental disclosure.
- Belts - they should be broad and soft.
- Presence of a pocket for different trifles.
- Ease of use.
- Material - the inside should be made of soft natural fabric.
- Not bad if the carrying is provided for ventilation.