Open integrated work in the preparatory group for mathematics and speech development
Open classes are an important part of the educational and educational process not only for children, but also for adults. This is a way to show parents the methods of work and the skills of the caregiver, as well as share experiences with colleagues from other institutions. Today we will talk about how to properly conduct an open, integrated work in the preparatory group.
Before you plan an open class, you must learn for yourself a few unshakable rules on which such an event is held:
- Parents are observers. If you invited them to an open, integrated lesson in the preparatory group, remember that they should not participate in the process. Like any caring relative, they will try to help their children. This should not be. An open lesson is the testing of a teacher and preschool children.
- Colleagues. If an open, integrated lesson is held in the preparatory group in order to share experience with colleagues from other DPUs, you can involve them to a minor extent in the process.
- Equality. All children are equal and equally important for the caregiver. You can not divide them into Vasya, whose parents are deputies, and Petya, whose parents are accountants. Let's all have the same problems in terms of complexity, you can not instill a sense of inequality in the younger generation.
- Open integrated work in the preparatory group should not detract from the educational process. It's like a theater. Parents are spectators. And you can not be distracted by them, you have to continue teaching children, and you can chat with adults after class.
There are two ways to conduct an open lesson. This is the use of one of two quality standards - GEF and FGT. An open, integrated session in the GEF preparatory group will be a good choice. Aimed at unification of education and somewhat detached interaction with children, this standard will allow to conduct a good demonstration lesson for parents and demonstrate all the skills and knowledge received by preschool children during the time spent in this DOW.
From the minuses it should be noted that everything looks like at the university, the children will sit at the tables and obediently answer the questions of the educator. Due to this, you will hardly be able to keep students in one place for a long time. The concentration of attention will begin to fall, and the effectiveness of the occupation will gradually come to naught.
An open, integrated lesson in the preparatory group on FGT involves a number of problems. You will have to spend it in a game form, but at the same time clearly define what is possible and what is not. You have two choices: either to warn in advance and involve parents in this process, or to clearly define the limits for the children, so that the elders do not help them in solving their tasks. In any case, the use of this standard is better suited for the first open class at the kindergarten in order to demonstrate the parent's skills to the teacher.
Developing an open integrated work for the children of the preparatory group, the first thing to decide on its goals. As already mentioned in passing, depending on the audience of an open class, there may be different purposes. First of all, let's look at what should be done for children:
- Consolidation of the passed material for a year.
- Demonstration of skills and acquired knowledge.
- Ability to apply in practice and operate on the acquired knowledge.
- Demonstration and consolidation of communication skills and interaction between peers.
These are basic, common goals that do not depend on the subject of the lesson. You should be able to show your parents that their children did not in vain visit your DOW and learned a lot even without their help.
If you are going to conduct an open integrated work in the preparatory group for teachers, then think about what kind of experience you can give them. First of all, such classes are conducted in order to share their methods of working with children:
- Conducting a demonstration session.
- Involving colleagues when working with children.
- Discussion of the session and summarizing.
The main goal of an open class, to which other teachers are invited, can be formulated as follows: "Look at others and show oneself". In fact, experiments with the same children, in which different methods of teaching are tried, are not brought to the good. Kids just get confused.
Finally we got to more specific things. An open, integrated lesson in the preparatory group for mathematics is better done by GEF. This standard is suitable for serious sciences. Unfortunately, in most cases it is not possible to conduct a "clean" session in the preparatory group. It is best to combine different objects. For example, mathematics and botany (biology / ecology). You can ask the children to count how many different plants are drawn in the picture.
So, what should children know and be able to do in the open session of the preparatory group?
- Be able to count to ten (one, two.).
- Know the ordinal count to ten (the first, the second.).
- Be able to compare numbers and know their correct order.
- Be able to compare objects in shape and size.
- Be able to conduct simple operations with numbers.
- To be able to select an extra object in a row.
- Make up a maximum of unique combinations from given objects. For example, three colors are given. It is necessary to change their places to make as many sequences as possible.
Lesson is better spent in a half-game form. Do not get hung up on the account, but do not let the children get distracted enough to forget about the lesson.
The development of speech
Unfortunately, modern realities are such that children spend much of their time behind gadgets - phones, computers, tablets, laptops. The amount of communication and conversational practice that they receive is getting smaller every day. But this does not mean that the educator is obligated to conduct simple classes in the development of speech. The standard of FGT implies close contact with the teacher when conducting any classes with pre-school children. Thus, through communication and game forms, they should be conducted.
An open, integrated lesson in the preparatory group for the development of speech can not include only this subject. Reading books, poems and discussing their content can be carried out and after-hours. In fact, it is more the task of parents, not educators - to see to it that the child's vocabulary is replenished. But if you still decide to hold an open class, you should set yourself the following tasks:
- Increase the vocabulary of learners.
- Improvement of articulation.
- Development of auditory memory.
- The development of a sense of rhythm in music.
- Learning the correct use of intonation in expression.
For the Dow management it is better to remember that one caregiver is not able to cope with teaching children all subjects. Therefore, it would be better to invite a professional speech therapist, who, after spending time with children, could make an individual plan for each. You can always negotiate with the parents about an additional fee to the invited specialist.
If we talk about the quality of children's education, then it is illogical to divide it into subjects. In 5-6 years, children are not yet the age when they can be differentiated to teach subjects, sitting at desks. All classes should be conducted in a game form so that children do not even realize that they are being taught something.
For example, the teacher sits with the children to read a book. While the children are looking at the pictures, you can explain to them that here is one bear cub, but this tree is a birch, and so on. After the termination of employment the tutor interrogates all about read that children have remembered, that they think of a fairy tale. Thus, you will teach the kids not only to perceive the information by ear, but also to process it. In addition, you will force them to draw conclusions, and not obediently absorb information (which is not a fact that is true), as it is done in school.
What should the results of open, integrated classes lead to? Since they are primarily carried out for parents, it will allow them to understand the weaknesses of their child. Explain to them that it was not a competition to find out whose child is better, but one of the first ways to determine the future of a preschooler. He better memorizes different plants? It's a biologist. Does it read well and expressively? Perhaps it's time to think about theatrical stage. Best of all adds and solves logical problems? It's a programmer or an economist. Gently indicate to the parents the strengths and weaknesses of their children and, perhaps, you will help someone with a choice of life path.