Basic reminders and rules for parents whose children attend a kindergarten
Speaking about the upbringing of a child, parents often mean certain words and actions that should affect it. But in fact, the upbringing of children is a work on oneself. Adults put forward demands that kids begin to resist with time. In order for the educational process to be successful, there are certain rules for parents.
Work on yourself
Adults do not always think about what they need to change in themselves, but try hard to remake children. To grow successful and happy people, moms and dads need to know the main nuances.
- Patience. This is most important for parents, because children like to test them for "strength." If patience is not enough, it is very difficult to adequately treat a crying and capricious child. The physical and moral health of the baby depends on this quality. When love and understanding prevail at home, children are happy and sick much less often. Spitfire mom and dad - not the best "gift" for the child's psyche. If this reminder is remembered all the time, the rules for parents will help to avoid scandals and misunderstandings in the family.
- Honesty. Trust is almost the most important component of any family. This also applies to the relationship between children and parents. In no case, adults should not lie to children, as they can kill faith in them in them. Do not underestimate the child and assume that he is still small and unintentional. Lying parents brings many problems to the offspring and in adulthood. If given the word to the child, it must be kept.
- Unobtrusiveness. Children always subconsciously put parents' words in doubt, so they prefer to check everything on their own experience. Watching how your child makes mistakes is very painful, but you need to realize that this is inevitable. Excessive obsession will only repel the baby. But, naturally, parents should explain everything and warn children.
- Flexibility. In any relationship, compromises are important, so moms and dads need to abandon their adherence to other cases. The upbringing of children is an agreement and concessions. Only in this way can a child become a harmonious person. Also, do not forget that all children are individual, and everyone needs to look for an approach.
- Sense of humor. In life it is very difficult to do without it, especially in the process of raising children. To meet difficulties with a smile and not be afraid to overcome them is the privilege of strong people. The child will adopt the example of parents and easily solve problems, without lowering the hands.
Education - it's interesting!
Parents who understand that educating a child is interesting, always find time for their children. They do not consider maternity and paternity a heavy burden.
But every parent must find time for himself, because people sometimes need rest. A happy and happy mom and dad - every child's dream. Everyday worries and troubles shake the nervous system, and failures occur at the most inopportune moment. If there is a desire to "explode", in any case you can not do this in the presence of the baby, even if it behaves badly. Before starting the educational process, you need to calm down.
If you follow these rules for parents, raising children will only bring pleasure.
Going to kindergarten
Children's institutions - this is not an easy test, not only for children, but also for adults. There are rules for parents. Kindergarten during their implementation can not be afraid. To adapt the baby was easy, it must be prepared in advance for the visit of the institution. First and foremost, it is necessary to bring his regime as close to Sadikovsky as possible and teach the child basic skills of self-service. All talk about the garden should be only positive, then the kid will feel grown-up and serious.
What should parents know, whose children visit the garden?
In order to avoid conflicts between employees of the institution and moms and daddies of children, certain rules for parents have been developed. Kindergarten should not be afraid, you just need to prepare.
- It is necessary to bring the child up to the established hour, so as not to violate the approved regime.
- Parents personally lead and take away children, all exceptions are negotiated with the group educator and are documented.
- You can not take children after that time, which is specified in the Charter of the institution.
- Persons under the influence of intoxication are not transferred to the child.
- Parents are obliged to bring only a healthy child in clean clothes and shoes. The locker should have removable clothing, Czechs and a form for physical education.
- You can not allow the child to bring sharp details, small objects and other elements that may be dangerous to children in the garden.
- Parents should provide all necessary information about the child's health status, as well as report any changes in personal data, such as address and telephone number.
- The parent is obliged to pay a fixed fee for the garden up to the date specified in the Charter, as well as to comply with other provisions prescribed in this document.
These are the most basic rules that will help to avoid trouble and build good relations with the employees of the kindergarten.
What should parents of schoolchildren know?
For a child, school is a real stress. There's a lot of new and exciting, besides sitting out all the lessons - the task is not easy. Therefore, all children are very tired. There are rules for parents of schoolchildren who will help to establish the learning process. First of all, this is compliance with the regime. Must be a long sleep, adequate nutrition and moderate physical activity. Watching TV should be limited to 30 minutes per day. It is good for a child to be outdoors. It is important that the student has a positive attitude, so it's better to start the morning with kind words and jokes.
Do not need to read to the child long morals. In addition to fatigue, they will not cause anything. It is better to praise a small schoolboy for the fact that he managed to work on his own for several hours.
Requirements for parents
Rules for parents in the school will help establish good relations with teachers and management, so they must be known.
- If parents want to talk with a teacher, it is necessary to agree on a meeting in advance. You need to come to school with a document that proves your identity. The guard should be informed of the name and surname, as well as the purpose of the visit.
- Do not bring out the school bags. In extreme cases, they must be left at the post. If the arrival of adults is unplanned, the guard finds out the purpose of the visit and skips them, accompanied by the administrator on duty.
- The rules for parents in the school state that it is necessary to wait for the child, until he has finished his studies, at the entrance to the school building.
- In order for a pupil to treat the teaching process and teachers with respect, parents should never unflatteringly speak about pedagogical workers and allow them to be late for classes.
Until the child becomes completely adult, his safety depends entirely on the parents. It's not enough just to tell the kid about the various threats that might be waiting for him. It is necessary to know the rules of the road. For parents, the main task is to explain to the child how to protect themselves. It is very important to show everything by personal example, then children will be cautious in the future.
What should I talk with the baby?
The child needs to tell the following:
- Why do you need a traffic light, which means its colors.
- Explain the rules of the road and their importance.
- Tell about how to cross the road correctly, also to clarify the difference between the carriageway and the sidewalk.
- Parents should tell the little one about what to do in a dangerous or difficult situation. First of all, it is to call for help. If the child is older, he can call an adult. The rules for parents say that they are obliged to ensure that the child is able to use the phone and knew the basic numbers that might be useful to him. You can put a crib in his pocket.
- Explain what road signs mean, describe them and visually demonstrate to the child.
- Teach a child to use land and underground transitions and talk about "zebra".
Safety of a baby is the task of parents
The child must clearly understand that the rules of conduct for parents on the road are equally relevant to him. Therefore, in no case can you run across the road in the wrong place.
When mom and dad give the child a good example, it is recorded in the subconscious. And then, even in adulthood, he will behave the same way as his mentor.
If you comply with these safety rules, for parents will be one reason for excitement less. They will be sure that their child in a difficult situation will not be lost and take care of themselves.