Disposable overalls: description
The first overalls in the world - a strong shirt - began to give out to workers in the XVII century. At the time of the appearance of the first manufactories in Germany and England. The owners of the enterprises were forced to do this, because the factory was hired mostly very poor people, dressed in dilapidated rags. This decision greatly improved the working conditions of the workers and, incidentally, immensely pleased them. And how are the working people dressed in Russia today? Recently, disposable overalls have become very popular in most industrial enterprises and in agriculture.
Safety and benefits
The goals pursued by the management of enterprises, purchasing special single clothes for their employees, are different, but always justified:
- Such clothing protects the skin and clothing of people from dust, acids, alkalis, paint in the workplace, and helps to keep clean and protects from infections.
- The social responsibility of the employer to his subordinates is expressed in taking care of their safety and comfort, which a protective overall can provide. In return, the bosses will receive an increase in the employee's self-giving. Surveys confirm that 80% of employees, because of fear of getting dirty, do their work less qualitatively.
- One-off overalls help in forming the company's image. A neat appearance of a quality suit, brand colors and symbols will increase the company's credibility, which will positively affect the brand's formation.
Description of models and their application
Protective overalls, which in recent times are increasingly referred to simply as "Casper", in fact, is an ordinary cover. Models can be combined and prefabricated. As a fastener, lightning is used, more rarely buttons with hinges. Cuffs sleeves and pants, sometimes the belt, are equipped with elastic bands. The product is completed with a hood or protection in the form of a high gate. There are disposable coveralls with pockets, which is sometimes very convenient. The density of the material is 15-160 g / m 2, and this determines for which field of activity it is intended.
- medical industry;
- scientific research;
- food production;
- automotive and repair.
Advantages of disposable protective suits
Disposable overalls "Casper" have the qualities that will determine comfort and provide safety in the workplace:
- Convenience: the presence of standard sizes allows you to pick up a thing individually.
- Durability and reliability: suits are resistant to mechanical damage and chemicals, prevent the penetration of dust.
- Impermeability: water droplets run down the surface without penetrating inside.
- In contrast, conventional fabrics do not have a nap.
- Air exchange: eliminate the greenhouse effect.
Disposable coveralls from spunbond
Spunbond is a technology by which nonwoven material is created. From the polymer melt, through strong forms (filers), continuous filaments are isolated and laid into a canvas. Depending on how the threads are fixed to each other, the area where this material (thermoset or needle-punched) will be applied depends. In creating single clothes for the industry, the most popular was the needle-punched version due to its strength.
- not felt on the body;
- long does not lose its properties;
- does not accumulate static electricity;
- does not get wet;
- immune to temperature extremes;
- passes air, but is protected from penetration of paint, alkali, acid.
Materials: table of protection indicators
Protective clothing should successfully cope with dust, aerosol paints, shavings, chemical compounds. Therefore it is important to choose the right fabric from which it is made. Casper overalls, often called K-3, are made from different non-woven compositions.