Clothing for half-dance for beginners and professionals
Of the variety of fitness training programs and dance classes, more and more women prefer their unique mix called the half-dance. Clothes for training should meet several requirements: to be comfortable, to sit well, easy to stretch and generally look sexy. After all, half-dance is an art that unabashedly demonstrates the beauty and grace of a woman.
Where to begin?
Even moving away from films with striptease scenes, many still have the wrong impression about what to take for training. Beginners do not have to buy explicit things.
For the first classes, the usual sportswear is ideal: leggings or short shorts in combination with a shirt or a tight T-shirt.
Particular attention should be given to the selection of a bra. Without proper fixation, the breast makes many vibrations, which accelerates the aging process and reduces the elasticity of the skin. But too much is not worth it. The "right" sports bra does not press the mammary glands to the chest, but provides a reliable fixation due to a dense elastic under the bottom and a special cut of the cups. It is advisable to choose models without pits, for greater comfort, but in the case of large sized pits may be necessary.
Sportswear for yoga is also a success for beginners. Only it is necessary to give preference to tight-fitting styles, instead of trousers-trousers and free shirts.
Bruising is an inevitable part of the training process. Minimize them leg warmers on the legs and special bandages on the wrists.
It is not recommended, it is often even forbidden to wear jewelery, costume jewelery, clothes with metal decor - so as not to scratch the pole or yourself. Moreover, after intensive training the brushes are often "poured" and then it is problematic to remove the rings.
The same rules apply to long nails on the legs and hands - it is strongly recommended that they be shortened.
Hairstyle is another important aspect. Hair should not interfere with the process or climb into the eyes, so the rubber bands or the rim, which reliably fixes them, is a must.
Do not apply lotion, caring oils or self-tanning a day before classes - this makes the skin excessively slippery and leaves a raid on the pole, which is not safe for you or for other students.
At performances, dancers often wear shoes or sandals on a stunning heel. However, in training many teachers recommend to work barefoot, in sports non-slip socks or in lightweight Czechs. Long occupations on heels can lead to curvature of posture and other problems with the spine and joints.
But if you plan to learn movements with shoes on the heel, then consider that it should be comfortable, you should be able to walk freely in it, and there must be an ankle strap that securely fixes the shoes.
For those who are already familiar with the basics
After 3-4 lessons (or when the teacher tells you) you need a little different clothes for a half-dance. Many movements involve skin contact with the sixth - arms, legs, waist and abdomen. Therefore, in the beginning it will be possible simply to tuck the trousers or the bottom of the shirt, but then you will need such clothes for a half-dance:
- Very short shorts - choose a model that comfortably and beautifully sits. Different cuts of trousers can advantageously change the appearance of the buttocks, which will give you the confidence and looseness that is so necessary in training.
- A good sports bra is a necessary thing for dancers with any skill level.
- a short topic that leaves your stomach and lower back open. This is an optional element, because most sports tops look closed and do not look like underwear. But many dancers find it more comfortable to appear in a public place, at least in a small, but top. In addition, there are many models with witty inscriptions and beautiful prints that will underline your passion for half-dance.
Performances and competitions
After you spend more than one hour in class, a joyful moment will come when you can demonstrate your skills to a wider audience.
The elegant costumes for pole dance differ markedly from the usual training clothes. They suggest a more frank cut with interesting details and are often decorated with sparkling finishes. Such clothes for a half-dance are of several types:
- Bikini - from the usual swimsuit, it differs not only in cloth, but also enhanced breast support (so that it does not accidentally fall out of the cutout during tricks upside down), for the same reason all models have straps. Fusions are often made in the style of very short shorts - they beautifully outline the buttocks and at the same time reliably cover the intimate places during the twine.
- Body - to ensure contact of the skin with the pole, bodys often have curly cutouts at the waist.
- Erotic costumes and dresses - such clothes for a half-dance are less common, but also popular. It can be attributed to the playful suits of the sailor, Santa Claus aides and other characters, which consist of a short topic and a skirt, or dresses with large cutouts at the waist and a separate skirt. But you need to take into account that this clothing for a half-dance is not as convenient as a body or bikini, and will require additional training from you to be able to beautifully present it in the dance.
When trying any of these options, be sure to try different moves, including twine. The fabric should not be curled up, press and rub or, on the contrary, dangle. Also, make sure that everything that needs to be covered is securely covered. After all, performances and competitions for a half-dance are activities that do not welcome excessive eroticism and vulgarity.