Blanket Darghez: reviews
A healthy sleep is impossible without quality, cozy blankets, designed for different seasons and comfortable pillows. Russian manufacturers produce a large assortment of home textiles, one of the largest players is Dargez.
Products from TM "Dargez"
The enterprise has been operating since 1991. The assortment consists of eight areas of activity, each of which presents several names of goods in demand.
- Pillows (down, with synthetic filler, eco, with natural filler, orthopedic).
- Blankets (woolen, downy, cotton, bamboo, synthetic).
- Mattress mats (made of natural and synthetic materials).
- Textiles for children (pillows, blankets, mattress covers, bed linen are made from environmentally friendly materials, excluding the possibility of allergies).
- Bed linen (sets, individual items, baby bedding).
- Terry towels of different sizes.
- Textile accessories for the house (blankets, decorative pillows, bedspreads, kitchen accessories).
Blankets and pillows "Dargez", as well as all other products produced by the company, is confirmed by certificates:
- Oeko-Tex Standart 100 - confirms environmental safety, is the most significant in the global system of safety assessment of textiles.
- EcoLabel - a certificate of European level, indicating a high quality, safety for humans and the environment.
- IDFL - evaluation of an independent international laboratory on the conformity of products to international standards of products made from down and feather. This certificate is confirmed annually.
Quilts feather, features
Light warm blankets from the fluff will not go out of fashion and will always have the largest pool of fans. In Russia, downy items have become commonplace since ancient times as a response to climatic conditions. But if in recent times allergic diseases in the country was a small percentage, now this problem has become relevant in many families. What are the pros and cons of feather blankets?
- Comfort. Blankets with down filling are cozy, soft and light. It is pleasant to wrap in a cold time, you can sleep under it with an open window with a weighty minus outside the window.
- Breathability. Natural fluff retains heat due to air circulation, the skin does not suffer from lack of air exchange, which means that the sleep will be strong and healthy.
- Natural thermoregulation. The duvet is equally comfortable both in the days of a student and with relative warmth. One of the purposes of fluff and feather is to provide birds with a constant temperature regardless of the environment. These qualities are preserved in the processed raw materials.
- Elasticity. It is preserved during the designated service life due to the peculiarities of the structure of bird fluff.
- Durability. A blanket filled with fluff serves an average of 15 years, and if it is regularly cleaned and partially replaced only by a damaged filler, then the service life is much longer.
- It causes allergy in some part of the population.
- Requires storage and regular cleaning.
- High price.
The duvet "Dargez" of any model is liked by most consumers. They note a successful combination of down filler and cotton cover, lightness of the product and surprising warmth. Baby blankets pleased both parents and children. According to adults, the child in a dream does not become sweating from the heat and does not freeze, regardless of the visible fineness of the blanket. Children like it because of the softness, pleasant tactile sensations and the ability to completely roll up and yet not feel heaviness.
In the minuses it was noted that the blanket "Dargez" loses some filler. There is trouble when changing the duvet cover, then it is noticeable that a certain amount of fluff falls out of the product. Most of the reviews characterize the products as high-quality and recommend to friends and acquaintances.
Blanket of wool, except for all other qualities, has undoubted merit for those who suffer from joint diseases. Woolen natural products successfully supplement medical treatment, warm naturally and relieve pain syndrome. The following types of raw materials are used for their production:
- Sheep's wool. Relatively light blanket, good air passes.
- Merino wool. Get from Australian sheep, has better thermal qualities, but heavier than that of ordinary sheep's wool.
- Wool of a llama. The blanket shows high elastic, heat-resistant qualities. In the process of exploitation, it almost does not fall down and rarely loses aesthetic qualities.
- Camel blankets. Dressed from this kind of wool are durable, breathable, well-warmed.
Pros of blankets from any kind of wool are strength, convenience, compactness with savings, ease of cleaning.
The disadvantages include some prickles, the possibility of allergies due to animal wax, by weight they are heavier than downy blankets.
Wool blanket "Dargez", reviews
The company produces a large line of woolen blankets designed for adults and children, presenting all standard sizes. The number of comments left convincingly proves the popularity of TM and products. Blanket (wool) "Dargez" received positive estimates for the number of presented products. Many customers liked the warmth, comfort and quality of products. There is a characteristic "heaviness" of the blanket, but more often this nuance is considered as a property of the material.
One of the negative reviews about the blanket "Dargez" was written after the experiment. The buyer, raspory a small part of the cover of her woolen blanket, took out the fibers and set them on fire. As a result of the experiment, she did not find either characteristic ash for natural wool and a natural smell, according to her, the fiber melted. This may indicate the manufacturer's dishonesty or the doubtfulness of the recall itself.
Blankets made of camel hair: reviews
Blankets made of camel wool in Russia are common long ago, no one doubts the qualities of the wool itself. Most buyers purchased camel duvet "Dargez", because of the customary nature of the thing itself and only later could evaluate all the advantages and disadvantages. To positive assessments, the users attributed the traditionality of the product, comfortable feelings from use, affordable cost and confidence that it is cozy and warm in the cold season. For some buyers, the blanket seemed too heavy, more negative qualities were not noticed.
The central office of the company "Dargez" is located in Moscow, on Malaya Semenovskaya street in house No. 3. The enterprise has two branches, one in St. Petersburg and the second in Krasnodar. A small network of retail stores and two wholesale warehouses are open in Moscow and the region.
Active partnership with retail chains and private companies allows the products of TM "Dargez" to be represented practically in all regions of Russia, as well as in CIS countries and Europe.