How safe is the baby food "Agusha" (mixture)? Feedback from moms and specialists
Cucumbers, mashed potatoes, yoghurts, milk, water, compotes and juices, cookies, hypoallergenic products for allergy sufferers, products for pregnant and lactating mothers, various mixtures - all these are Agusha products. But how safe are they? How many cases were there when iron balls were found in yoghurts, green "byaki", and the children were covered with a rash! In this article in detail we will consider a mix "Agusha". The composition will be studied very carefully.
On sale it is possible to meet mixtures of this brand of two kinds: dry and liquid. Which of them to choose, decide for yourself, having read about the composition, and better consult with the pediatrician. Although in dairy kitchens they give out fermented milk products of this brand, but its shelf life is short.
Dry milk mixture "Agusha": reviews on the diversity of products
- Agusha-1 (0-6 months) is an adapted sour-milk mixture with proteins, nucleotides, minerals, vitamins, probiotics and L-carnitine. It also includes lactose, whole milk, maltodextrin, cream, bifido acidophilus, concentrated whey protein, drinking water, vegetable oils (soybean, palm, coconut, rapeseed, sunflower).
- Agusha-2 (6-12 months) is an acidic milk of the same type as the first, only fructose and corn oil are added to the composition.
- Original-1 (0-6 months) - a mixture of this category includes the following components: minerals, taurine, choline, vitamins. The composition is optimally balanced.
- Original-2 (6-12 months) - the description of the components does not change for this age.
- ORIGINAL 0-6 months. This mixture, in contrast to the 4 previous species, not only promotes growth, but also strengthens the immune system, influences positively on the development of vision and brain, and ensures the comfort of digestion. The composition includes such components as vegetable oils (soybean, palm, coconut, rapeseed), lactose, mineral and vitamin complex, skimmed milk, soy lecithin, citric acid, taurine, concentrated whey protein, choline bitartrate, L-carnitine, myoinositol.
- ORIGINAL 6-12 months. The composition for this age is unchanged.
Harm and benefit of Agushi components for children
Now carefully read the contents of products under the number 5 and 1 of the company "Agusha". Mixtures, the reviews about which are divided, like not all moms. Some indicate that this product normalized the kid's stool due to probiotics (live bifido- and lactobacilli). But others argue that already during the first feeding there was a rash, diarrhea, vomiting. Let's look at what this may be related to.
Indigestion of the intestine is promoted by palm and rapeseed oil, cow's milk protein. The first component is added to the mixture to bring the composition closer to breast milk. But palmitic acid, when combined with calcium, hampers the digestive process, creating insoluble compounds. The child does not receive useful vitamins and fats, and suffers from constipation, diarrhea, colic, and regurgitation.
Rapeseed oil is created in the process of complex chemical reactions under high temperature. With systematic consumption, it breaks metabolism, increases cholesterol, promotes diabetes, obesity, oncology, arthritis, and also weakens immunity.
The protein of cow's milk is not digested by many children because of allergies. The fact is that when casein protein gets into the intestine, histamine is produced in the body, which contributes to the formation of intestinal bleeding, a decrease in hemoglobin and the appearance of allergies. In addition, the mixture with casein exerts a heavy load on the baby's immature kidneys. Note that, in addition, soy lecithin is also a strong allergen and may also contribute to the appearance of a rash.
Now consider what is good for the child. A balanced complex of vitamins, probiotics and minerals contains "Agusha" (mixture). Experts say that L-carnitine and taurine contribute to the development of vision and brain, improve kidney function. Choline bitartrate helps to deliver fats to all organs. As you can see, some components lead to body dysfunction, while others block their activity.
Liquid products "Agusha" (mixtures)
Mom's comments on these types of mixtures also vary. One likes the sterilized liquid "Agusha", the other - sour-milk. By composition, there is not much difference between these species. Only sour-milk products in the open package can be stored 12 hours, in contrast to the sterilized, which must be drunk immediately.
But if you look at the products recommended by the manufacturer for each age, you can see that the packages of mixtures differ in color. Before buying, read the details of the composition, as there were many novelties with sugar and without it. Note that sugar and sucrose contribute to bloating, the appearance of constipation and colic.
So, to what conclusion do we come from the above? Buy only on the advice of a pediatrician baby food "Agusha" (mixture). Mom's comments should be used only as a warning and an occasion for consultation with your doctor.