Is it possible to use raspberries during pregnancy: doctor's advice
Everyone knows that berries, fruits and vegetables are very useful. Among them is a raspberry that is distinguished by its pleasant taste and the presence of a large number of vitamins and trace elements. Her berries, leaves and flowers are in demand among traditional healers, as they help in the treatment of various diseases. Many women are worried: is it possible to raspberry during pregnancy or will it only hurt? Below are described its advantages, disadvantages and application in the period of bearing the baby.
Benefits of berries
Raspberries contain many useful substances: vitamins (A, B, C, E), calcium, potassium, iron, iodine, etc. Experts recommend that it be used in violation of metabolic processes, anemia, hypertension, intestinal and cardiovascular diseases. If it is started on time, then it is possible to alleviate the course of inflammatory diseases, influenza, and viral infections. Also, people recover more easily after a heart attack and stroke.
Female body berry is especially useful, as it tones and soothes, relieves nausea and normalizes the menstrual cycle. In addition, thanks to her:
- postpartum pain is more easily tolerated;
- Improves lactation;
- Constipation passes;
- blood flow improves;
- the increased pressure decreases;
- edema decreases;
- the body receives many proteins that are needed to form the fetus.
When you can not raspberries
Anyone who is interested in whether it is possible to eat raspberries during pregnancy should know that it is not possible for some diseases. From its use it is better to abstain:
- with individual intolerance;
- gestation period up to 36 weeks (concerns tea, broth);
- Threatening miscarriage;
- problems with the stomach;
- Some chronic diseases (gastritis, nephritis, gout, urolithiasis);
- hypertension of the uterus;
- hypotension (due to the ability to lower blood pressure);
- poor blood clotting, as the berries dilute it.
How to cook
Fresh berries are very tasty and useful, but is it possible to drink raspberries during pregnancy? Of course, you can, if you make a tea or broth:
1. Tea against colds. It is necessary to pour dried (1 tsp) or fresh berries (2 tsp) with boiling water and wait 10-15 minutes. If necessary, sugar is added. It is better to drink a drink before going to bed to sweat and lower body temperature. Strengthen the effect by adding leaves of the plant.
2. Tea to improve immunity will help to recover from illness and replenish the body with vitamins. For cooking you need the same amount of raspberries and dogrose, boiling water.
3. Raspberry honey tea to normalize the pressure. Is it possible to have tea with raspberries during pregnancy if you add honey to it? It is possible if a woman does not have allergies to both components. They are mixed and poured with boiling water or eat berries with honey in kind.
4. Infusion of leaves. Dry leaves (2 tbsp.) Are ground, poured hot water (500 ml) and kept in a tightly closed dish for 4 hours. It is filtered and stored in a refrigerator.
5. Refreshing tea. Brew ordinary tea and add berries to it. Once it is a little bit standing, you can use it (with sugar or honey).
Can I have raspberry leaves? Pregnancy does not threaten anything?
Useful minerals and trace elements contain not only raspberries, but also its leaves. Of these, you can prepare a diuretic, diaphoretic, expectorant and antipyretic broth. It will help to normalize the pressure, the work of immunity, and also accelerate recovery after stomatitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis and pharyngitis. These all useful properties are explained by the fact that the leaves contain much more vitamin C than in berries.
Broth is very useful, but before taking it is better to consult with specialists. They can tell, whether it is possible raspberry at pregnancy. Berries and tea with them are absolutely safe, if you use them in normal quantities.
As for the decoction of the leaves, you need to be more careful with it, because it opens the cervix of the uterus. To lower the temperature or vitaminize the body, you need to drink tea no more than three times a day with two leaves of raspberries. The broth is perfect for rinsing, washing your face, impregnating your hair. From berries and leaves you can make a gruel that will save from acne.
Raspberry on different terms of pregnancy
It has already been said that teas and broths can be drunk closer to birth. But is it possible to raspberry in the early stages of pregnancy? Although it is safe in small amounts, in the first and second trimester it can exacerbate chronic illnesses, allergies may appear. With extreme caution, pregnant women should take a decoction of leaves - it is best to leave until the 36th week. Because of it, the uterus may begin to contract, leading to miscarriage or premature birth.
If there are a few weeks left before delivery, then raspberries do not hurt. Experts, on the contrary, recommend taking it as a preparation for childbirth. They believe that the process is faster and less painful. However, do not use a large amount of decoction right before delivery, because it dilutes blood. This is dangerous complications in the postpartum period.
Is it possible to raspberry during pregnancy if the skin has rashes? In this case, it can be applied externally. It perfectly tones up the skin, restores its elasticity, rejuvenates and levels. External use is not dangerous for the baby and future mother, but can provoke an allergy.
Acne and various rashes on the face can be removed with masks from fresh leaves. From the abscesses, decoction is well cured, and thanks to the crimson ointment eczema and psoriasis go away. You can also make an alcoholic infusion, which removes itching, swelling and redness. If you wash the hair with a decoction, then they will get stronger, they will fall less and grow faster.
Many experts recommend using raspberries before birth as a stimulant. Each drink has different functions:
- Chilled tea makes the muscles elastic, facilitates childbirth, prevents tears;
- a warm broth causes the uterus to contract, which provokes the onset of labor;
- Hot drink accelerates delivery.
Up to 36 weeks it is recommended to drink cool tea, and then you can go to a warm drink. As for hot decoction, it should be consumed only if a preliminary date of delivery has come (so you can start the generic process). Such stimulation is carried out only with the consent of the doctor or in a hospital, in order to avoid undesirable consequences.
So, is it possible to raspberry during pregnancy? Do not give up this delicious berry, which will benefit both mom and her future baby. However, it should be remembered that in all things a measure is needed to avoid undesirable consequences.