Action for the Children's Day
At the beginning of the summer, I especially want a holiday. The sun shines, the puddles dry up and the mood is especially upbeat. Against the background of the emerald foliage and the expectation of vacations, the event to the Children's Day is especially bright. In our country it is celebrated on June 1.
Despite the often used supplement "international", with the UN Declaration on the Rights of the Child, adopted on November 20 in 1959, it is not connected. In our country, the founding of the holiday was the signing of a similar document in Geneva (1924), where the first raised the issue of children's rights and the need to protect them.
Due to the fact that both documents, both in 1924 and 1959, were important and set the direction of social attitude to children all over the world, in different countries the celebration of the Children's Day was made to coincide with the signing of one of them.
Holiday in the city
June 1 - Children's Day - the event involves a variety of activities. Festivals and concerts, theatrical performances, competitions and relay races, bike races and puppet shows can be continued indefinitely. Everyone can pick up to your liking.
To successfully spend the Children's Day, events in Moscow are planned in advance. Having learned the program of a holiday on various platforms (in theaters, museums, parks, etc.), you can choose the most interesting for your child. If he is mobile and eager to participate in competitions - park events will be for him a bright event. If you like to contemplate - the stage program will please him more. Especially since the International Children's Day of the event involves a variety of events.
Feast in the home
Have you decided to arrange a holiday for children on your own? Great idea! To start its implementation, you need to define several parameters for the holiday:
1. Who will the event be organized for on the day of child protection? It will be boys, girls or a mixed company; what age, hobbies, level of sports, technical, intellectual training, etc.?
2. Number of children. This parameter will affect the choice of the venue for the number of people needed to prepare and conduct a holiday.
3. Holiday Format:
• Without the participation of children. They are only spectators in this case, and such an event does not require such rehearsals or preliminary preparation of the kids.
• With partial participation of children. An excellent way to alternate training and performances (the format of a creative festival).
• With the full involvement of children in action (concerts by children's forces, quests, sports relay races)
4. Location. The main aspects are the spaciousness and openness of the venue.
Feast: step by step
The event on the day of protection of children must be prepared in advance, thought out a scenario, a site for accommodation, equipment and decorations. If you hold even a small event, you will have to get helpers (perhaps even older children) who will include music, give out balls or collect drawings, etc. Due to the fact that the events dedicated to the Children's Day can be completely diverse, the general scenario can look like this:
- Welcoming speech, which will include congratulations. In the same block of the event, it is necessary to announce the program and the sequence of the events of the holiday, the time of the beginning of the important blocks (speeches, tea drinking, raising the flag, etc.).
- Main part. It will include a concert, performances, competitions, master classes.
- Final part. Rewarding winners, children, assistants, tea drinking, congratulations, as well as a general flash mob, spectacular elements (fireworks, launching the Children's Day flag in the air, etc.) will also finish the holiday.
If you started organizing a children's holiday for the first time, you can use, at least in part, the services of special agencies with the provision of animators, clowns, organizers of quests, and so on.
You can do it yourself, downloading the holiday script on the Internet or inventing it on the basis of previously seen or discussed shows. The latter option is more laborious, but more preferable because only parents know what competitions, themes, heroes are more like their children.
In the scenario, immediately it is necessary to make notes about the necessary equipment and design, in time to buy and prepare it in advance. It is necessary to plan the plan B in case of changing conditions (rain, arrival of another number of children, etc.). The events devoted to the day of protection of children can be different, we will consider the main of them.
Concert by June 1 - a simple and "chamber" form of leisure with children. Equipment requires a stage, a curtain (not mandatory), seats for speakers and spectators, stationary musical instruments (piano), musical equipment, a microphone. Shoes and clothes are given to young talents together with their parents.
In preparing the script, you need to pay attention to several aspects:
1. The smallest artists need to be shown on the stage in the forefront, so that they do not squander their ardor.
2. It is necessary to use the speakers near the exit to avoid spending a lot of time on getting out.
3. If a phonogram is required for a concert number, it must be received by the organizer in advance and installed on equipment (which is also desirable to have in 2 copies).
4. Diverse numbers can be alternated. Dances, music, tricks can go unravel or whole blocks: the music department, choreographic, etc.
5. Provide a place for dressing and applying makeup.
June 1 (Children's Day) events in the form of concerts can be prepared quickly. One day will be enough, because you know perfectly the talents of your children.
In contrast to the concert, you can prepare a sports holiday by June 1. After a long winter and rainy spring, the children will be happy to celebrate the International Children's Day, to hold activities on the move. This can be bike rides, rollerblading, badminton (personal championship) or volleyball (team competition with older children).
The most common sporting event will be the team relay race. It is very easy to adapt to the changing number of participants, is transformed and modified with the replacement of competitions, as a rule, does not require much preparation. Much can be done from improvised materials, for example, a baton from a small plastic bottle from under the water.
Surprisingly, sports events can also be held on a small site. For this it is necessary to select "sit-down" relay races and exercises for coordination (conducting a balloon on the ruler).
You can organize real adventures! This kind of entertainment, during which participants (not only children) must perform tasks. Quest - a game, the plot of which involves the performance of all tasks for a certain time or a specific number of tasks from all possible (9 of 10, etc.).
This type of activities is gaining popularity because it can be completely different: long and fleeting, with constant movement and motionless, intelligent and sporty. He can be on any topic!
Now it is possible to hold games in museums, botanical gardens, historical places. So the rest will turn out not only cheerful, but also cognitive.
Also actively develop quests "get out of the room." Their charm in the possibility of holding on a tiny territory.
Which one to choose is up to you, based on a specific situation. Limit diversity can only our imagination.
Such a game is more difficult to prepare, script, and conduct. However, from it you can get an inexpressible pleasure! If you do not have the quest experience, start preparing it for the week before June 1st.
The most important thing
Whatever you decide to choose an event for the Children's Day, it is necessary to remember the social significance of the holiday. The value of each child is extremely important, he has his rights. The task of adults is to make childhood cloudless and happy. That is why on June 1 it was decided to help children who need help in particular: to hold concerts in children's hospitals, boarding schools for children with disabilities, to hold charity fairs of children's crafts, transferring money to patients' accounts.
If your child helps and sympathizes with others from a young age, he grows up to be a sensitive and sympathetic person, a caring member of the family. It is very important to remember this.