Mattress coconut orthopedic
More and more attention was paid to the right conditions for sleep. After all, how well a person gets enough sleep depends on his further well-being, working potential. People who suffer from back pain are not recommended to sleep on the couch. In order not to exacerbate existing health problems, as well as to get a full rest, it is necessary to properly prepare a sleeping place. In this regard, the coconut orthopedic mattress has become very popular.
What is a coconut shaving?
This material is of natural origin. It has such characteristics as rigidity and elasticity. In coconut shaving contains a large amount of lignin, which is a natural polymer. It is he who makes orthopedic mattresses coconut elastic and elastic.
If the mattress is filled with coconut chips, then on a five-point rigidity scale it will have the highest score.
Advantages of coconut chips as a filler for mattresses
- One of the most important advantages of this material is that it does not cause allergic reactions. This makes it possible to use it for allergic people.
- This material is famous for its good ventilation, it is absolutely non-toxic, so the children's coconut orthopedic mattress is allowed for use from the very birth of the baby.
- In coconut shavings, there are no favorable conditions for the life of harmful microorganisms, fleas and ticks.
Types of mattresses
It should be noted immediately that as such a universal classification of orthopedic mattresses does not exist. If to speak conditionally, it can be a mattress coconut orthopedic springless and a product on springs or on independent spring blocks. Springless products can be single-layered and multi-layered, this affects the index of rigidity. Mattresses on springs have an ejecting effect.
Products based on independent springs are considered to be the most comfortable and useful. Inside the mattress are blocks that represent several springs (usually this number is equal to or approximately 6), which are in special cases made of non-woven fabric.
Such mattresses will repeat the bends of the body, as if adjusting to it. In this way, the optimal body support is achieved.
For people with high weight, strong blocks with thicker and more durable wires are used. Inside the structure of the mattress they will be located in the form of honeycombs or in staggered order.
If we consider products in terms of its size, then they are:
- standard sizes;
- made to order.
Who is shown the use of orthopedic mattresses?
Everybody can get an orthopedic model, but there is a group of people who use this type of product is recommended:
- those with frequent cases of insomnia;
- suffering from diseases associated with the musculoskeletal system;
- babies-babies, in order to promote the proper formation of their spine.
In order for the mattress to last a long time and it was comfortable to relax on it, it is necessary to approach with all responsibility to its choice. If a person has certain problems with the musculoskeletal system, then it is necessary to make a purchase only after consulting with an orthopedic doctor. A healthy person can buy the product that seems most comfortable to him.
Usually buyers, having read reviews about the characteristics of products, immediately aim at buying a mattress with a high stiffness index. So buying a coconut orthopedic mattress is not recommended. It is necessary to make a choice in favor of the product, which is most convenient. And you can learn this only by sitting a little and lying on it. For these purposes, in stores that sell this type of product, there are always samples.
There are several criteria that must be considered when choosing a product:
- Weight category. This indicator affects the degree of rigidity: the heavier the person, the harder the mattress should be bought.
- Type of activity and lifestyle. If the buyer is not accustomed to physical stress and leads a measured and calm lifestyle, then there is a strong possibility that he will not feel very comfortable on a very rigid product. This type of mattress is best purchased for themselves by people who regularly go in for sports.
- Age category. At the age of 25-27 years, the spine is formed, which is greatly influenced by the position of the person sleeping. Ideal option is if the body is fixed horizontally. This can be achieved with the help of hard and medium stiffness of mattresses. The more young the buyer is, the more rigid the model he can choose.
For the elderly, a good option will be soft mattresses and medium soft products.
It should be noted that the quality of the mattress directly depends on the thickness of the layer of coconut chips: it should be no less than 3 centimeters.
Mattress coconut orthopedic. Reviews
Numerous positive reviews on orthopedic models of mattresses indicate their great popularity. Consumers are attracted to a large number of models, the possibility of using these products for children, their health benefits and long life.
The presence of negative reviews is associated with imprudent purchases of unknown brands. In these cases, after a short period of time, the products changed their shape and did not meet the quality standards.
According to experts, mattresses based on coconut chips are leaders in their positive qualities and the long service life. The results of tests conducted by scientists showed that coconut chips are safe for health and can be used as a filler for children.
Coconut orthopedic mattress for newborns
Choosing a mattress for a child, especially if it's a newborn baby, is quite a difficult task, which parents must decide. For newborns, a coconut orthopedic mattress should be chosen among items with medium or high stiffness categories. If the child is older than 7-10 years, then you can already consider the model a bit softer.
As the main filler of the product should act coconut or coconut coir. As additional materials - only those that are classified as natural.
Buying a coconut orthopedic mattress for a newborn, you should pay attention to its height. It can be 6, 10, 12 centimeters. Models, whose height reaches only 6 centimeters, are most often the same in terms of stiffness on both sides. In those products that have a height of 12 or 10 centimeters, usually a different degree of rigidity on each side.
Purchase of orthopedic mattress
- The price for a product of standard sizes ranges from 3600 to 18 000 rubles.
- Mattress coconut orthopedic thin is cheaper than the product with a greater thickness.
- A product that has different degrees of rigidity is worth more than one that has the same indicators on both sides.
- The product, which is based on independent springs, is considered a luxury category and is an order of magnitude more expensive than the same models, but the springs are based on a dependent state from each other.
- The price of the product is greatly influenced by the popularity of the manufacturer's brand. The more he is famous, the higher the monetary equivalent of the commodity.
- Choosing a product, you do not need to be too economical, since the mattresses of well-known manufacturers have a longer service life and more reliable quality assurance.
- It is not necessary to purchase cheap goods of an unknown manufacturer, since it may not meet the quality standards.
- To avoid the possibility of buying a counterfeit, you need to purchase in branded stores.
- At the time of delivery, you need to verify the integrity of the product and verify the correctness of all documents.