Lego Technician 42043 - a toy not only for children, but also for their parents
Lego Technician 42043 is a designer whose release was expected by many. At the moment this is the largest and largest toy in the series. It is quite expensive - about 15 000 rubles, is sold in any children's store. Manufacturers suggest that we build a real Mercedes-Benz-Aroks. This truck is truly impressive. On its creation, even an adult will have to spend more than a day. There are a lot of items (2793 items). What are the advantages and disadvantages of the toy, we learn from the article.
Who is suitable for Lego "Technician"
When you go to the store, many children ask to buy a designer. Such a toy is useful:
- develops small motor skills;
- forces to understand complex designs, to design;
- develops assiduity;
- develops thinking and logic.
In 2015, the company "Lego" released another novelty. This time, manufacturers suggest assembling a Mercedes-Benz truck. The name of the Lego series is "Technician 42043".
The price of the designer is quite high, so parents have a question, for whom is this toy? The box indicates the age of children from 11 to 16 years. But if to be objective, even an adult, this designer will be interesting. But the kids probably need help.
Its peculiarity is that each part performs a certain function. For example, the driver's cab opens, the crane moves, the body spills the load on its own, and this is just the beginning. Do not forget to buy batteries, they are not included in the kit.
Understand in detail
So, consider the constructor in more detail. The kit includes:
- Box. Its weight is 4 kilograms. On the front part is a photo of a truck. On the right are the main elements. Especially the engine and the block for finger batteries are allocated.
- Details of Lego "Technician 42043".
- Instructions. This is a whole book with a huge number of pages (about 500), in which everything is step-by-step described and drawn diagrams.
- Leaflet with stickers (car emblem).
It is worth noting that all the details are arranged in packages. In all there are about 29 of them. This is very convenient, as it allows you to assemble the car in stages, without getting confused and making mistakes.
When you start assembling Lego Technician 42043, you should be patient. In fact, everything is not as simple as it seems. Talk with the child that in one day the construction can not be done, so that later there would be no offense and hysterics.
Having finished the work, you can evaluate the result. The length of the car is about 50 centimeters, many parts are moving. Let's talk about this in more detail:
- The driver's cab leans back, this allows you to inspect all the mechanisms under it. There is also a unit for batteries. By the way, they will need 6 pieces. You can carefully consider the engine and the working cylinders.
- The doors of the cabin open, inside there are several seats, a working wheel and a gearbox.
- The truck bucket rises automatically, there is the possibility of turning.
- The body goes down, you can safely unload the contents.
- All wheels are spinning, have studded rubber, the legs are extended, the arrows rotate.
Pros and Cons of Toys
If you still think about whether to purchase a designer or not, we will consider its main advantages:
- A lot of details.
- Interesting assembly of Lego "Technician 42043".
- A lot of functional actions.
- The model is interesting for both children and adults.
- High price.
- Many stickers.
- Heavy box.
- Suitable for adult children.
- Difficult assembly.
Lego Designer "Technician 42043" is an ideal model for children who are fond of trucks. It is rather difficult to assemble the Mercedes. The set includes a lot of small parts, lifting mechanisms, engines, but all this makes the workflow interesting and exciting.