Cat food "Leonardo": description and reviews
If you have a cat in your house, then you should definitely monitor her health. Proper nutrition is one of the main elements of the healthy lifestyle of your pet. Cat food "Leonardo" - an excellent choice for your pet, because this feed contains a lot of useful for animal substances. Thanks to the microelements included in this feed, your animal will always look great and have a good mood.
Short description of the food "Leonardo"
Leonardo Cat Food - a line of cat fodder super-premium. This food is suitable for cats of different ages, weights, and the state of activity. The food is very useful and nutritious, because it contains many useful microelements. A cat food for Leonardo is made by a well-known German company called Bewital Pet Food. This company closely follows the quality of the products from which the cat food is produced. The company cooperates with some agricultural enterprises, which are proven suppliers of raw materials for the production of feed. Bewital Pet Food produces both dry and wet cat food.
Composition of the food "Leonardo"
As already mentioned before, Bewital Pet Food is very useful for animals, because it contains a lot of nutrients and fats. Cat food "Leonardo" in its composition has animal proteins, which are contained in the following products:
- Lamb meat - pieces with a small number of small pits.
- Duck meat - is best absorbed by the cat's body.
- Fish herring - more often fresh.
- Liver - contains a huge amount of essential vitamins.
- Milk (dry) is necessary for kittens.
- Eggs - have a high biological importance.
Dry and moist cat food contains fats necessary for wool, and carbohydrates - for the energy of the animal.
Other unique elements that make up Leonardo's food are:
- Small crustaceans - contain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Flour from the bones of grapes - increases the general tone in the body.
- Flax seed - has a positive effect on the digestive system of a cat.
- Seed of apples - helps to quickly saturate, so that the animal does not eat more than necessary.
- Oat bran - lower the level of cholesterol in the body.
- 13 herbs - improve the appetite of a cat.
Advantages and disadvantages of feed
Cat food "Leonardo" has such positive qualities:
- High-quality raw materials from which feed is produced.
- Absence of genetically modified organisms, preservatives, taste enhancers and other harmful elements.
- A huge amount of vitamins and trace elements, which are very important for the healthy functioning of the cat's body.
- Variety of food (there is a dry and wet food), the alternation of which has a positive effect on the cat's body.
- Production of Germany, and therefore, confidence in the high quality of the product.
As for the negative sides of the feed, the main and only drawback is its rather high price. However, the high quality of the product fully compensates for its cost.
Food "Leonardo": the price of the product
The price of feed depends on the exchange rate, because this type of product is imported from Germany. The prices of dry food for April 2015 were as follows:
- Food weighing 400 grams - 278 rubles.
- Food with a weight of 2 kg - 946 rubles.
- Food weighing 7.5 kg - 2925 rubles.
- Feed with a weight of 15 kg - 5010 rubles.
Food for Leonardo: product reviews
For many years Leonardo's food has been on the cat food market. For all these years this product has been tested already by a lot of pets. Feedback on this type of feed is only positive. All people note an improvement in the health of their pets. Animals become more energetic, cheerful, playful. Cats that had problems with the condition of the coat, were transformed right before our eyes. The wool became smooth, fluffy, shiny, ceased to fall out. Also, many owners who noticed problems with their cats in their cats, noted improvement. Many cats thanks to the dry food "Leonardo" strengthened their teeth and got rid of tartar.
Many owners complained that they had problems with the health of the animal with the use of another food, but as soon as they switched to "Leonardo", the cat seemed to come alive, filled with vitality and energy. It is very difficult to transfer the animal to this type of food after other feeds. Many other firms use the enhancers of taste and smell as part of their products, which are addictive in the animal. Because of this, it is difficult for a cat to restructure on a useful food that contains only natural nutrients without any additives.
All people who at least once tried to feed their pet with Leonardo food, unanimously recommend it and leave only positive feedback.
How to properly feed the food "Leonardo"
Since many complained that it is very difficult to transfer the cat to the Leonardo feed, there are a few tips that will make this much easier:
- You can not abruptly replace the old type of food with new food. In this case, the cat may simply refuse to eat, and this will negatively affect her health.
- We need to gradually add the food "Leonardo" in the food habitual for the cat. You need to start with 10% of the total diet of the animal.
- Like any product, this type of food can be individually unbearable by some cats. Closely monitor the health of the animal. If no allergic reactions are observed, add 15% of the food daily to the diet.
Thus, it is possible to translate it safely and without damage to the pet food "Leonardo".
Summarizing everything that was said above, having studied all the reviews, we can say that cat food "Leonardo" is an ideal option for feeding your pet.