Gourmet cat food - treat for the pet
Manufacturer Purina makes a huge variety of delicacies for furry pets. Gourmet cat food is one of the most popular species. The choice of food always lies on the shoulders of the owner. Of course, if cats could speak, they would express their opinion.
Gourmet - what is it? Feed history
The food was developed by a French company. They pack it with two kinds: sachets and tin cans.
Ingredients for production are carefully selected. The product necessarily passes strict quality control. Gourmet cat food can be used as a single type of food or in combination with dry species.
Wet food contains meat. The most commonly used are fish, poultry, beef and veal. Additives are vegetables and cereals. At manufacturing artificial dyes and aromatizers do not use. The naturalness of the ingredients gives the stern a pleasant smell and excellent taste. Cats appreciate it and eat with pleasure.
A distinctive feature is its saturation with minerals and vitamins, useful for cats of all breeds and ages. The owners choose the naturalness and usefulness of Gourmet cat food. Reviews of veterinarians say that when it is used, the animal develops correctly.
The composition of the feed includes: 10% protein, 7% fat, minerals, fiber, trace elements, 8% meat or seafood, cereals and vegetables. The optimal combination of all components make it an exquisite treat.
Gourmet cat food, reviews about which are quite contradictory, has its advantages:
- Large range for every taste.
- Suitable for daily feeding of cats even as a main course.
- Provides animal protein, enriched with vitamins, minerals and minerals.
- Wet food is well absorbed by the body and easily digested.
- Canned food does not need to be heated, fried or boiled, they are ready to eat.
Pros Gourmet cat food has significantly more than minuses, but they are:
- Not suitable for kitten feeding, suitable for animals from year.
- A short shelf life after opening the package.
- Despite the rather low price, it is not available to all owners of cats.
How much can a cat feed per day?
How much food can be given to a pet, excites all owners. An animal can not be overfed, it is harmful to its body, but it will also be underfed.
On packages, manufacturers always prescribe how much feed is needed, depending on the age and weight of the cat. Do not skimp on the health of your pet, carefully read the composition and purpose.
Gourmet cat food is suitable for not too active pets. Three bags are enough for a day for an animal up to 6 kilograms. Divide them into several meals, be sure to put the cat bowl with water.
Types of feed
The quality of the feed is very good. They are produced in France. They are divided into several types. Gourmet (cat food) dry in this line is not represented. Special is a specially designed view for adult cats.
- Pate is ideal for active cats that are young and frisky. Contains proteins and proteins. Such a composition contributes to the well-being and mood of the animal, improves the condition of the coat.
- Canned food with sauce - the most favorite with furry pets. Contain a large number of vitamins. This type has the lowest fat content. Easy to chew, digest well.
- Meat with liquid gravy is suitable for less active cats. The optimal ratio of fats and carbohydrates will not allow the pet to gain weight. Often in one type mixed from two types of meat.
- Seafood with liquid sauce is filled with trace elements, important for the health of the cat. They give energy for the whole day. Since this species is quite dietary, it is suitable for adult animals.
The feed contains about 70% moisture, which facilitates rapid digestion.
The manufacturer constantly comes up with ever new tastes, focusing on the feedback and wishes of its customers.
When feeding any feeds, keep a close eye on the condition of the pet. Do not forget to undergo veterinary examinations.
If you notice one or more of the following symptoms in your cat, call your doctor immediately:
- Allergies, especially if the animal is constantly itching.
- Painful trips to the toilet.
- An unpleasant smell from the mouth can also talk about the disease.
- Frequent or rare trips to the toilet.
- Hair loss, loss of shine.
- Change of behavior of the animal (aggressiveness, lethargy).
These signs may indicate that this type of food is not suitable for the animal.
Reviews of some cat owners say that after feeding Gourmet feed increases the activity of the animal, the coat becomes more shiny and fluffy. Others write that they give it only as a treat, so as not to cause addiction. But everyone says that the cat is happy to eat this food.
But there are also those who say that their pet refused to eat wet food and uses only dry food.
When choosing a feed, consider the breed of the animal, its age and weight. Taste preferences are easy to learn, giving the pet all kinds of experience. Kotik himself will choose what he likes.
Nutrition is important for his health and well-being. Cats become family members, and they also want to be pampered. Gourmet is an ideal treat.