Confectionery tools and a flight of fantasy in the kitchen
Prepare a delicious pie, cookies, cake and other baked goods is only half the battle, it's important to decorate your work beautifully. For this purpose, a confectionery tool was invented. Various forms for baking, objects that help to simplify work, sprinkles for decoration, creams help create a real work of art - a personal cake or simply something unique from a simple test. Confectionery inventory will be required by every good hostess in order to make the home people more happy. Of course, you can use improvised tools, but this greatly reduces the range of opportunities.
Confectionery devices, probably, have many women in the kitchen. They help to prepare the basis for baking without much effort and extra time. These are:
- Bowls for mixing ingredients, spoon, rolling pin, knife.
- Measuring spoons and glasses help to accurately measure the desired value, since each recipe clearly prescribes how many grams of ingredients are needed for cooking. For such things you can use a scale, but they take up too much space.
- Beater for whipping can be replaced with a blender. It gives a qualitative result quickly and easily. Earlier there were hand-wreaths, now the development has reached the creation of mixers, which greatly simplifies the cooking process.
- Bakeware. An indispensable confectionery tool. There are large and small sizes. It helps create a minimal design for the cake, if it is not puffed, and is an integral part of the cookie.
- Silicone brushes for coating the finished product.
- Lattice on which the baking is cooling.
- Shoulder blades.
Baking begins to decorate even before it is baked. It is given a shape with uneven, delicate edges, the pie is sprinkled with fruits, nuts or chocolate beforehand.
You can use improvised tools, sometimes the result is the same, but a special confectionery tool makes the process more interesting.
- It is better to use metal forms for baking, they are more durable, allow the test to bake well, from them it is easy to get a finished product, even slightly burnt. Such forms are used in the preparation of bread, figured cookies, puddings, cakes and other.
- Ceramic shapes are suitable for baking even in a microwave oven. They look pretty attractive, which allows you to serve on the table without taking out. To such dishes it is necessary to be cautious, as it is afraid of blows.
- Silicone molds can be matched to the color of the kitchen and hung on the hook. They are easy to use, because to extract pastries, you just need to unscrew the mold. Such a confectionery tool is attractive in that it is not prone to rust, does not break, does not lose quality. Cakes and cakes in silicone are prepared much faster. Can be used not only in the oven, but also in a microwave or a freezer.
Each form of the form has its disadvantages and advantages, choose what is right for you.
About confectionery bags
Now begins the most interesting - the decoration of the finished baking.
Syringe confectionery with nozzles is known to every hostess. He opens the opportunity to show imagination and create anything on, perhaps, the usual piece of the test.
- Disposable and reusable syringes differ in time of use. The first option is suitable for the usual hostess, who bakes a couple of times a month and does not want to spend extra money on a durable device.
- Various sections indicate what form will be obtained.
You can also use a bag, this is already chosen by each confectioner himself, depending on what is more convenient for him. Few facts about this confectionery tool:
- Confectionery bag can be prepared with hand made of thick paper.
- The area of its use is limited to inscriptions and flowers.
- It has a large capacity.
Decorating baking in other ways
More advanced can add to their confectionery inventory:
- Plungers. With their help decorative elements are created.
- Stacks cut out small parts.
- Cutters create interesting details from mastic.
- Special devices that give edible flowers a more natural look, twisting petals.
Create works of art and please your family. A confectionery tool for baking will help any dessert make more appetizing!