Saeco coffee machines: overview, specs, models, description, repair and reviews
Saeco coffee machines entered the life of connoisseurs of coffee back in 1981, they never cease to amaze and delight customers with new solutions that make the drink even tastier, and cooking is more convenient. The assortment of the company includes three types of basic types of machines, which are used not only in crowded offices, but also in the kitchens of many buyers in Europe and around the world.
Saeco coffee machines are very popular not only due to the high quality of the product, but also its wide choice. The classic lineup includes:
- Coffee makers of a drop type. For cooking, ground coffee is used. The powder is poured onto the strainer, the boiling water passes in small doses through the coffee, and the glass is filled with a drink for a couple of minutes. Pluses: inexpensive and fast. Disadvantage: the coffee obtained can hardly be called fragrant, there is no foam, it is necessary to replace the filters. The more power, the stronger the drink. Models: Grind and Brew, Daile Collection.
- Carob machines or espresso coffee machines. Only very fine grinding (pressed) is used, distributed in the horn with a pestle. Method of cooking pump. Coffee is brewed with water 95 C ° at a pressure of 15 bar. The result is a fragrant, frothy drink.
Automatic coffee machines Saeco for the preparation of espresso - the most expensive and modern models. The cost depends on the number of functions and sizes. Automatic design allows you to easily select the required amount of drink and its concentration, the size of the grains under the coffee grinder, and get a quick result. The system monitors the tap and water supply. Large selection of recipes, kapuchinator, multi-level coffee grinder. Models: GrandBaisto, Xelsis Evo, Intelia, Moltio, Minuto, Xsmall, Intuita, Syntia Exprelia, picoBaristo, Incanto, Odea, Royal.
Automatic devices with large containers are represented by the series: 4000, 3100, 2000. Saeco HD 8822/09 4000 Serias coffee: 250 g (grain) coffee, 15 servings, 1.8 L water, 7.2 kg weight, 15 cup height cm.
A little bit from the history of the brand
It all began in the Italian city of Gaggio Montano, where Spaidem Sp. Was founded. A, which has established the production of a budget coffee machine for home and work. In 1999, a small firm turned into an international concern Saeco I. G. and acquired the company Gaggia. On this expansion path did not end, the next object was the Philips factory, which since 2010 started producing a coffee machine Philips Saeco. But in 2012 the brand was renamed into the standard Saeco. The model range includes more than 10 nomenclatures.
Saeco Royal coffee machine: functions and characteristics
Machines series Royal are not in vain considered the leader in sales in its class, more than 65% of offices can boast of the presence of this station wagon. Types: Coffe Bar, Office Professional, Cappucchino, Ambra, Grand Crema.
Grand Crema Features:
- Steel container for heating water (1 piece).
- The pressure of 15 bar provides a perfect taste of espresso.
- Resource: whole grains, ready milling.
- Electrical parameters: 1400 W, 230 V, 50 Hz.
- Size 336 x 380 x 450 mm, weight 15 kg.
- Capacity: grains 350 g, waste 20 portions, milk 0.2 liters, water 2.2 liters.
- Rinsing of the milk passage paths before and after switching-off.
- Cleaning of scale.
- Automatic whipping of milk foam at the touch of a button.
- Convenient coffee dispenser, adjustable spout suitable for any kind of container, maximally preserves the warmth of the drink.
- Fast heating of a new portion.
- Removable cooking group is easily cleaned under the faucet.
- A cappuccino and a glass for milk can be washed in a dishwasher.
- Number of simultaneous portions - 2 pcs.
- The function of saving the settings allows you to duplicate the desired set of elements.
The Philips Saeco Grand Crema coffee machine provides the preparation of espresso with the highest taste characteristics and in the shortest possible time. Heated containers for the drink, pre-brewing allow you to maximize the natural smell of coffee. Easy cleaning and easy maintenance are guaranteed.
Drinks: regular and double espresso, cappuccino, latte macchiato, espresso makiato, americano, separately milk foam and hot water.
Saeco Xsmall coffee machine: features of the model, characteristics
Compact and multifunctional automated coffee machines allow you to enjoy a fragrant drink even in a small kitchen without cluttering it. The peculiarity of the model is its price accessibility, all the essentials are provided, nothing superfluous.
- Boiler made of steel.
- Capacities: for grains 180 g. Waste 8 pcs. water 1 liter. Sufficient volume for a couple of people for one working day.
- The pressure is 15 bar.
- Electrical part: 1300 Watts. 230 V. 50 Hz.
- The coffee grinder will provide grinding before cooking. Ceramic blades of millstone. 5 degrees of grain refinement will allow you to get exactly the right taste.
- Front access to boot containers.
- Removable hob provides convenient and quick cleaning.
- Automatic rinsing of feed paths, removable water tank.
- Simultaneous preparation of two glasses.
Saeco Xsmaile coffee machines have all the qualities in order to take a worthy place in the kitchen of lovers to drink quality cooked coffee. Easy access and operation of loadable containers, convenient cleaning, multi-stage grinding and pre-brewing provide an excellent taste no worse than the more expensive counterparts. All this makes this model universal and beloved in many families.
Maintenance and repair
Repair of Saeco coffee machines is the task of special service centers, and not ordinary people, but here the company took care of its customers. Each model is accompanied by special accompanying documentation, which contains answers to questions about operation, independent search and elimination of breakages, proper cleaning and care, as well as answers to frequently asked questions. If the paper version is lost, then all the necessary information can be clarified on the company's website.
Most often, problems arise because of the hardness of the water. To avoid unnecessary financial costs, the company recommends in the process of operation to take care of the cleanliness of the machine with the help of special branded accessories. You can buy everything necessary to clean the machine, including filters, on the site or in stores.
Repair of Saeco coffee machines is best entrusted to professionals, if the machine is under warranty, you should first contact the service center.
When choosing a model, it is necessary to remember, the more automation, the greater the probability of breakage and the more difficult and expensive it is to eliminate.
High quality of equipment, user-friendliness, multifunctionality, special design, wide range and excellent taste of coffee drink have made Saeco products indispensable for many users. Typical diversity allows you to install machines in small kitchens as well as in crowded offices. And this does not mean that cheap copies are worse. A careful attitude to preserving the natural aroma of coffee is present in all models with a difference in the number of functions and recipes.