Ceramic frying pan: reviews and recommendations
With the passage of time, the technologies for the production of many products are changing and we are offered ever more convenient and safe consumer goods. Ceramic frying pans appeared on the market relatively recently. Bribing their numerous virtues, they firmly took their place in the kitchens of housewives.
Compared with Teflon, which, according to experts, when damaged and strongly heated, emits harmful substances, ceramic utensils are perfectly safe, most resistant to mechanical damage, has an anti-smoking property and perfectly preserves the taste of food. Virtually every buyer purchased a ceramic frying pan reviews provokes positive, and it is not surprising, because it allows you to cook almost without oil. Prepared food with the least amount of fat carries not only pleasure from its use, but also invaluable health benefits.
Features of ceramic cookware
Before choosing such a necessary kitchen utensils as a ceramic frying pan, one should read it one by one carefully, study its advantages and disadvantages (where without them) - this will help determine the model and the manufacturer.
- Despite the accepted name, ceramic frying pans are made of several materials, folded like a sandwich. As a rule, the "filling" consists of aluminum, covered with ceramics from above and below. Thanks to the aluminum content, the cookware is easy and convenient to use, and the ceramic coating eliminates possible mechanical damage.
- The ecological safety of such utensils is conditioned by the use of natural components that do not contain toxic substances.
- Well withstands high temperatures, while it does not burn anything.
- To preserve the properties of ceramics, it is not recommended to cook on it without oil at all. The minimum amount of oil will protect food from adhesion, extend the shelf life of the product.
- A variety of models allows you to choose the dishes to your taste. Thus, a ceramic frying pan with a removable handle will save space on a small kitchen. However, it is worthwhile to be careful when choosing such a frying pan for use in the oven - not all models with a removable handle are suitable for this purpose.
Disadvantages of dishes
- Sharp temperature changes and cleaning in the dishwasher can significantly shorten the life of the frying pan.
- It is not intended for cooking on a cooking induction surface.
- A high-quality ceramic frying pan will cost more than Teflon cookware, to which we are so accustomed.
Ceramic frying pan: how to use - instructions for use
- To strengthen the non-stick coating, a washed and rubbed new frying pan should be thoroughly heated on fire, having previously poured oil into it.
- To prevent damage to the ceramic surface for cooking, it is desirable to use products of room temperature.
- Despite the strength of the frying pan coating, it is still undesirable to use metal kitchen tools, as well as cleaning products containing abrasives.
Ceramic frying pan: reviews about the most reliable manufacturers
TVS Ceramic Granit– production Italy. The dishes are presented in several collections intended for cooking on the stove and in the oven. Thickened walls and the bottom of the dishes are collected and maintained at a constant temperature, allowing food to be evenly cooked. The handles of the dishes are securely fixed and removed, allowing even the largest dishes to be folded compactly into the cabinet.
GreenPan - production Belgium. Qualitative and stylish dishes, for its creation, the ceramic composite Thermolon is used, in other words, it is an improved durable glass with non-stick properties. The thickness of the base of the ceramic frying pan from the thermolone is 3-5 mm.
Ballarini– very popular Italian manufacturer. Their line is distinguished by the variety of series of kitchen utensils made of ceramics, of all shapes and sizes. Some models are equipped with a heater indicator on the handle.
Brener– high-quality products from the German manufacturer, is made of aluminum and covered with high-quality ceramics.
Alas, not every ceramic frying pan reviews can cause positive. Poor-quality products or improper operation can cause indignation on the part of consumers expecting very different results. Therefore, it is important to be able to choose and properly use the dishes.