What should be the prophylaxis of worms in a child
Prevention of worms in a child, according to experts, is the most important task of the parents. It is for this purpose today that it is so important to know the basic methods that doctors offer. In this article, we will talk in more detail about this issue.
Prevention of worm infants in the child: hygiene measures
- Hand washing. Perhaps this is one of the most effective methods. It should be noted that it is not just necessary to teach children to wash their hands properly from a small age, but also to not forget about it by adults themselves. The thing is that often it is from them that a child can become infected.
- Food. Of course, all vegetables and fruits should be thoroughly washed. Special attention should be paid to garden strawberries and strawberries. The thing is that these berries grow very close to the ground, they are often fertilized with manure. Moreover, in their structure there is a large number of hairs, which directly and contribute to the retention of the eggs of the worms themselves. Also, meat and fish must be heat-treated to their full potential.
- Water. In no case should the child be allowed to drink tap water or bathing in water.
- Prevention of worms in a child affects the issue of contact with animals. ATin general, experts do not recommend letting the child touch the street dogs or animals in the zoo. However, if this circumstance exists, when you come home, wash your hands thoroughly under running water with disinfectants.
- At home. Preventive maintenance of worms in the child concerns and home behavior. So, children should not be allowed to play with street shoes or in the toilet. Parents, in turn, must without fail carry out general cleaning using special disinfectants. In addition, after a certain period of time, it is necessary to wash / wash toys.
Prevention of worm infants in children. Medications
Of course, you can not do without the help of medications. Specialists recommend taking antihelminthic pills only as prescribed by the doctor. In addition, to ensure their effectiveness, it is better to use the tools of well-known and proven pharmaceutical companies. To date, the most popular in this area is the drug "Helmintox." It is effective against the most common worms (ascarids, pinworms). Moreover, this drug has undergone a variety of clinical studies and has proven itself exclusively on the positive side. It is noteworthy that the preparation "Helmintox" must be taken only once and without the use of any additional means (enema, laxatives, etc.). This is a good prevention of worms in children. Komarovsky (a well-known doctor) recommends taking this drug for babies starting from the age of six months.
In this article we have considered only some preventive measures. In fact, there are a few more. To select a method, it is recommended that you consult your doctor in advance. Be healthy!
Words programming misfortune, or Never say this Do you realize that you can unwittingly program your own life? It is only necessary to get used to the use of some stable expressions.
The date of birth can tell a lot about you. Currently, more and more people are inclined to believe that figures have a fundamental importance in life. We come to this world on a certain day.
7 secrets of people who are always clean in the house Do you want to be clean at home always, and not only on Sundays after spring cleaning? Then follow these tips.
5 laws on the deceased, which can scare you. Throughout your life, every person meets with death, and, as a rule, this happens more than once. That's why there are special orders.
Our ancestors did not sleep the way we did. What are we doing wrong? It's hard to believe, but scientists and many historians tend to believe that a modern person does not sleep at all like his ancient ancestors. Initially.
7 parts of the body that should not be touched by hands. Think of your body as a temple: you can use it, but there are some sacred places that you can not touch with your hands. Research shows.