How to charge a flying fairy? A wonderful selection of toys for your princess
Of course, every mother will be happy if she sees the joy in her child's eyes. The flying fairy of roses becomes, undoubtedly, a favorite toy of your child. Fairy Flying Fairy - an excellent gift for a small sorceress.
Fairy, as if in a fairy tale, flies in the air, then rises higher, then falls lower, thereby giving the child great pleasure. It will open your child's fairy world of magicians, the world of gnomes and the wonderful world of elves. Now, with the fluttering fairy, this fairy-tale world will become even closer for your princess, more and more discovering the space of a wonderful fantasy world.
Use and safety guidelines
To know how to use and how to charge a flying fairy, you must carefully read the instructions for use before using the toy.
- The toy has high strength, but still requires careful handling.
- In the Flying Fairy 6 batteries (finger) are installed.
- To ensure full charge you need to know how to charge the Flying Fairy, then this toy is capable of flying from 6 to 8 minutes.
- To avoid accidents, make sure that during the flight the fairy does not touch various objects and children, the fairy must fly at a distance of about 1-2 m from various objects and obstacles.
- When planting, landing the toy, pay attention that it does not touch the body, face, head of the child.
- Do not store batteries at high temperature, or place the toy on heating devices or fire.
- Do not disassemble or alter the details of the flying fairy, otherwise such actions may lead to danger or to the failure of the toy's work.
- Running a flying fairy in the absence of adults is prohibited.
What's included in the kit and maintenance of toys
- Instruction in English.
- USB cable.
- Remote control unit.
- Flying Fairy.
For maintenance, it is sufficient to adhere to the following recommendations:
- Use a damp cloth to clean the doll.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- In no case should the Flying Fairy be lowered into the water, otherwise the electronics will break and it will stop working.
- If the fairy is not used, the switch must be in the OFF position.
- If not used for a long time, remove the batteries.
- Do not forget to check before using the doll, if a breakage is detected, then reuse of the toy is possible only after troubleshooting.
How correctly to charge the Flying Fairy?
- Before charging the doll, it must be switched off, that is, the switch must be in the "OFF" mode.
- The USB cord must be inserted into the socket of the remote control unit of our toy Flying Fairy. Instructions how to charge a doll, simple, if you follow the sequence, then no problems should arise.
- On the control panel, slide the power switch to the "ON" mode, then insert the free end of the USB cable into the charging socket of the toy.
- Pay attention: if everything is done correctly, the charging indicator will light up, that is, when the fairy on the platform during charging, then the green indicator lights, if the flying fairy is removed from the platform, the indicator changes to red light. Charge it for 25-30 minutes.
- There is a charging option via PC. The question arises as to how to charge the doll with a flying fairy through a computer. The sequence of operations is easy enough, it is necessary to connect the USB cable to the toy with the computer, that is, plug one end of the cord into the charging slot, the other end of the cable into the USB port of the computer. The charging time through the computer will take approximately 25 minutes.
Remember, if the fairy is not enough, it's better not to use it. How to charge the Flying Fairy, you already know. It is prohibited to start and charge the toy at the same time.
How to launch the doll Flying Fairy
- To use the Flying Fairy you need to choose a calm room, space. By the way, the working air conditioner can cause the movement of air, so during the use of the fairy it is better to turn it off.
- To run a fairy, it is desirable that the room is spacious, so that the fairy's flight does not interfere with anything.
- Do not use the toy in direct sunlight, as this affects the control system of the Flying Fairy.
Now you know how to use this wonderful toy, the main thing, before using it, do not forget how to charge the Flying Fairy correctly.