How to plan a girl? Calculate the sex of the child by blood
Each family at one or another stage of its development comes to the desire to conceive and give birth to a baby. One does not care who they appear - a boy or a girl, while others want to give birth to a crumb of a certain sex. In this there is nothing wrong or reprehensible. That is why in this article we will talk about how to plan a girl: different ways from the world of science and straight from the people's lips.
A bit of theory
It is necessary to say that the baby takes half of the chromosomes from his mother, the second half from his father. It will be interesting for many and the fact that the sex of the child depends on the man, tk. it is his seminal fluid that carries the chromosome, which contains this information. It is also worth knowing that the chromosomes themselves are of two kinds: X is a girl and Y is a boy. The male part (i.e. Y) is characterized by greater speed, however, with a shorter life span, the head of such spermatozoa is round. The female part (ie X) has a slower movement speed, but with great endurance. As for the head, it is a little oblong, oval.
The easiest way
Having considered the male side of the question, it is worthwhile to turn to the female one a little. So, the egg is always X. It is worth saying that it is very important for women to know their cycle well. On average, it can be 28-30 days, ovulation is about 14 days. So, how to plan a girl without applying any special knowledge or skills? It's simple, you need to have sex with a man a couple of days before the onset of ovulation, in which case the majority of spermatozoa X, responsible for the female sex, will survive, they will most likely fertilize the egg.
In order to calculate the sex of the child by conception, i.e. on the day of the cycle, the couple must adhere to fairly simple, but effective rules:
- Often perform sexual intercourse for a couple of days before ovulation.
- From the 9th to the 11th day, you have to perform sexual intercourse in a classical pose.
- From the 12th to the 15th day, try not to perform sexual acts or do it with a condom.
- The excitement of a woman is best minimized.
- Try not to use artificial lubricant for moisturizing.
Already adhering to these simple tips, you can eventually get the desired result.
About the above described method, Dr. Laundrum Shetles also spoke. The list of his advice is based on the theory of survival of X-spermatozoa (female). The list of his recommendations is as follows:
- A woman needs to know her cycle well and be sure to measure basal temperature (according to her indicators for a couple of months you can find out when ovulation comes).
- Intimate intimacy without prevention should begin immediately after menstruation.
- Be sure to stop having sex three days before ovulation.
- To conceive a girl, on the recommendation of Shetles, sperm must remain near the entrance to the vagina, the preferred posture is missionary (the majority of "men" will not reach the designated goal).
- And to prevent an alkaline environment in the vagina (unfriendly to "women"), the lady should not have an orgasm.
It will be interesting to note that it is possible to plan the birth of a girl even according to certain ancient Chinese tables, which are very popular now. What are they? So, for this you need only know the number of full years of the mother and decide on the month of conception. Then in the table one horizon is found, one is the vertical line, and the other, and at the intersection of them, there will be information about who will appear in the woman.
There is also a Japanese baby gender calendar. Calculate who will eventually get, you can by two fairly simple tables. To do this, you need to know the month of birth of the mom and dad of the baby, at the intersection of them is the desired number (this is the first table involved), then go to the second table, where, according to the number found and the planned month of birth of crumbs, you can roughly determine who will be (where more crosses, the floor, most likely, and will be in the baby). In this way they will find out who the couple was after all. However, you can use the tables and plan the birth of a baby, for this you just need to calculate everything beforehand and determine the month of conception of the girl. That's all the wisdom.
You can also calculate the sex of the child by blood. Today, this method is very common and has received wide publicity. And although the percentage of the desired result is not 100%, still it can be used together with other ways of planning the sex of the baby. So, for this you need to know that the woman's blood is renewed every three years, the blood of a man - every four. To roughly determine the gender of the future baby, you just need to count, whose blood was refreshed last. from whom it is "fresh".
It is worth saying that the very arithmetic actions, suggesting how to calculate the sex of the child by blood, are quite simple. To do this, you need a full age (the number of full years) of the father and mother divided by 4 or 3 respectively. At whom the residual number turned out to be bigger, the blood is younger and younger, it will also be passed to the crumb. However, in this method there are some nuances about which it is important to know:
- If a person has had severe blood loss, surgery or blood donation, it is necessary to start counting from this date, taking as a basis not the number of full years from birth, but the number of full years from this event.
- If the Rh factor in the mother is negative, the denominators in the calculations for the parents will change (the number of daddy's years will be divided by 3, the number of mothers will be divided by 4).
At the very end, I want to say that let many parents use this method, but until the method that tells how to calculate the sex by blood renewal, has received no scientific confirmation.
If a woman has already become pregnant, the sex of the child can also be calculated from the blood group of both parents. For this, there are certain tables. In them at the intersection of blood groups of parents and will be posted information about who is planning to appear. However, it should be remembered that in this case, it is also necessary to take into account the Rh factor of the father and mother (another table). However, this method has no scientific basis.
There is a medical way how to plan a girl: to do IVF (in vitro fertilization). If the parents have preferences for the sex of the baby, the male fluid is affected by the electric field that separates the spermatozoa into male and female. Next, the doctors impregnate the egg with the sperm needed, and only then the embryo is injected into the uterine cavity. It is worth mentioning that even this method does not give a 100% guarantee that the child will be of the desired sex. Although the result will be maximally positive. At the same time, it will be important information that until the end has not yet been studied, how this effect on the biological fluid of a man (sperm) will affect the genetics of the future baby.
Traditional methods of conception of the girl
Be sure to talk about the folk methods, how to plan a girl. They have existed for a long time, and they are actively used by many modern women. So, there is a list of certain rules:
- for the conception of the girl, intimacy must occur in the daytime, and not at night;
- to get a girl, sexual contacts should take place on odd days;
- also say that if a woman during sexual intercourse is dominant, be a girl;
- to conceive the baby will also help the "rider" pose;
- according to healers, the probability of conceiving a girl is increased if the couple has an intimate relationship on the full moon;
- also people say that girls are obtained from those couples where a woman loves her husband more than he does her.
However, it should be said that these methods do not have any scientific basis and remain just conjectures of people.
There is also the view that even the food that a woman consumes can affect the sex of a child. So, for the birth of a daughter, a lady needs to eat the following foods:
It is worth mentioning that this is also not scientifically confirmed and has no good reasons.
Folk methods of sex prediction
Interesting for many will be the fact that the sex of the child can be calculated already at the first pregnancy of the mother. So, for this purpose there is a list of certain indicators.
- If mum is suffering from toxicosis, most likely there will be a girl.
- Pregnancy is decorated with a young woman, a girl "takes away" the beauty of her mother.
- Pulls on salty - a boy, for a sweet - a girl.
- If the legs are always cold, there will be a boy.
- If a woman's halo of the nipples becomes too dark, be a girl.
- Grace suggests that the lady is pregnant with a girl, clumsiness is a boy.
- If a woman has actively begun to grow hair on her legs or in the armpit - to be a boy.
- If the sex is active, the lady is a girl, if the man is a boy.
The list of observational data can be continued for a long time. However, it should be said that they again have no scientific basis.