How to make a gift to the Pope on February 23 with his own hands
Any dad is not less than other family members, I want pleasant surprises and gifts from relatives. In particular, this concerns his main holiday - the Day of the Defender of the Fatherland. And although fathers are mostly mature men, cute crafts from children bring them a lot of joy and pleasure. It's easy to make a gift for your father on February 23, but he will be remembered for life and will remind you of your love.
Before you begin to understand the manufacture of surprises, pay attention to the fact that the presentation of moral character is also important. They make getting a basic gift even more enjoyable. Surround your man with attention and care. Even if he is skeptical about the holidays, create a joyful atmosphere in the house. Do everything so that the head of the family does not feel deprived of attention on this day. Remind about how much you love him, how important he is to his second half and children.
Kids can make their father happy with their achievements, won on February 23rd. To such, for example, belong to the victories in sports competitions, which are held on a festive day. When a child devotes his or her achievement to the pope and pronounces a congratulatory speech in his address at the time of awarding, it will be an unforgettable gift. And if the father himself is engaged in this sport, his joy will not be limited. No less pleasant for him will be the prize-winning place of the child in any tournament or competition, recognition from him in love and uttering sincere words of gratitude.
A gift for your father on February 23 (with your own hands!) From your daughter can be not only pleasant, but delicious. Especially relevant is the option for male sweet tooth. Of course, while preparing this surprise, a little cook will hope that he will also get a tidbit afterwards. Therefore, he will try to double and treat work with great enthusiasm.
What gift do you make for your father on February 23 with your own hands, so that he also was delicious? You can cook a cake from cookies. The work process does not require special culinary skills, and even a small child can master it.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 800 grams of cookies;
- a pack of butter;
- marmalade or marshmallow for decoration.
Engage in preparing a dish you need in complete secrecy from your father, while he is at work or goes somewhere on business. And if you try to get into the kitchen - do not let him go there, using all possible arguments!
So, we are preparing a gift for the Pope on February 23 with our own hands from her daughter. Hold the oil out of the refrigerator for a while to soften it. Stir it with condensed milk and whisk with a mixer.
Cookies crumble into small pieces. With this task, any child can easily cope. At the same time he is very entertained, because he will have a rare chance to destroy something in the name of a good cause. Now mix all the ingredients, add to them fried nuts in the frying pan and blend out the resulting mass of a cake of any shape.
It can be a typewriter, an asterisk, a heart - everything you can think of and realize! Then cover it with marmalade, marshmallow or any other tasty decor elements pre-cooked in advance. Put in the refrigerator and wait a couple of hours to cool the mass. Now you can present it to your beloved man.
What else can you make an edible gift to the Pope on February 23 with your own hands? It is also jelly, filled in special molds, and a jar of sweets. There is such a container in any house. To it you need to find a suitable cover and tape. Pour in a container of chocolates (or even better - multi-colored dragees). Let the child draw for her a beautiful label with an inscription in the style of "Vitamins of Happiness" or simply "Dear Daddy". Stick it, bandage the neck with a ribbon - and work on the present is over.
Drawing a picture
Any parent is pleased to receive pictures painted by the hand of an expensive child. As a gift to the Pope on February 23, you can present your image in a cap on a tank, airplane or ship. But even if the subjects of the pictures are not military, and the child will simply draw a portrait of the father or the whole family together in the background of the house, this too will be a pleasant surprise.
And if you supplement the picture with a nice inscription and kind wishes, it will become even more valuable. You can also place it in a frame or roll it into a tube and wrap it around the ribbon. Gift paper or even ordinary foil as a packaging will not be superfluous.
We go swimming
What gift do you make for your father on February 23? Step by step, really make a variety of cute souvenirs. For example, it can be a boat that can be made even to the smallest child. But we are not talking about the classic paperwork, but about a more interesting option. For work you will need:
- a long dining room with a skewer;
- four squares of colored paper (preferably creped);
- tape for the flag;
The work consists of the following stages:
- To make the preparation of the hull of the future ship, from the sponge you need to cut off the two front corners, so that a triangular forage is formed instead.
- Then in the central part, insert the skewer, which acts as a mast.
- A child can cut out sails from paper independently. If he is not very good with scissors, let mama help him in this matter. Now we need three square blanks for work. It is necessary that they all be of different sizes. The largest will be the lower sail planted on the mast. Behind him (in the middle) place a small box a little smaller, and the last one attach above them.
- Mount them in such a way that the flag of the tape is also placed on the very top of the mast.
- In front of the ship insert a toothpick with another sail. Let the child write on it "daddy" - and the present is ready!
We fly off on an airplane
What gift to make a dad on February 23 with his own hands made of paper? It can be a beautiful airplane. Prepare to work on it some materials and tools. It:
- a cardboard box in blue;
- box of matches;
- velvet paper (yellow and red on the sheet);
- scissors and a simple pencil.
You can make this gift to the Pope on February 23 with your own hands in the kindergarten in the senior group. The instructions for working on it are as follows:
- We draw the layout of the cardboard. The main part of the body will consist of a strip 2 cm wide and long, like the entire leaf. Wings will produce two lines, with which you can cover a matchbox. And to make feathers on the tail, a pair of small cuts will come in handy.
- Bend the largest fragment and glue to it at right angles to the box. It will be the cabin of the plane.
- Now, on the parts prepared for the wings, it is necessary to cut the ends in the form of semicircles to make them more similar to the details of the future airplane. After that they are glued to the box-case.
- We make feathers for the tail. Attach one of the narrowest parts between the halves of the bent tail. And fold the other half, bend 0.5 centimeters from its edges and fix it with a spout above the previous part.
- From the yellow paper, we cut out the propeller (to simplify the task for the child, you can give him a pre-prepared template) and glue it in front of the craft. And from the red one can make asterisks, if present from the boy, or flowers and hearts, if the author is a girl. These figures adorn the surface of the wings and tail.
We organize races
A gift to the Pope on February 23 with his own hands does not have to be connected with the army. If a child makes a nice car for him, it will be no less pleasant. For work you will need:
- cylinder from toilet paper;
- pieces of colorful film;
Let's get to work:
- First the child should paint the base from under the toilet paper with gouache.
- After that, from the carton you need to cut out the wheels for the future car. Glue them a little smaller circles to make the tire caps. It is desirable to use for them a material that contrasts with the main one.
- Let the kid make a wheel for the car. To do this, it is necessary to circle a circular pattern with a black felt-tip pen and draw the rudder rays coming from its center.
- At the next stage of work the child can not do without your help, because you have to cut a hole in the cylinder, which will serve as a driver's seat. The best thing for this work is a stationery knife. The tongue that forms, do not separate completely. Bend it upward to form the back of the chair.
- The final stage in the creation of a typewriter is its decoration with stickers from colorful film, attaching wheels, steering wheel and license plate. You can also put in it a small toy driver.
"Sew" the shirt
What gift do you make for your father on February 23? It can be not only sweets or miniature appliances, but also clothes.
But we are not talking about ready-made wardrobe items that are sold in stores. Let the kid make, for example, a shirt made of paper. This is done according to the following scheme:
- Take a standard sheet of paper and make a bend in the form of a strip in its upper region. Then straighten it and fold the work surface in half vertically.
- In place of the first fold, cut the paper to the left and to the right, not reaching a little to the center.
- Align the leaf and fold the separated strips in the center. Glue their corners together. So you will form a collar.
- If you want, you can also cut a tie or butterfly from a piece of paper to a shirt, or even a jacket.
- Draw a felt-tip pen and pockets.
You can paste a ready-made shirt on the postcard or decorate it with a box in which will lie another present. And if you attach it to the leaf, on which you will draw hands, feet and head, you will get a voluminous portrait of the pope. You can even glue his face, carved from a photograph.
Create a designer T-shirt
Gift to the Pope on February 23 with his own hands in the kindergarten 2 junior gr. can do by applying his artistic and design talents. Kids do not have to cut and sew a T-shirt. With this task, not every adult is able to cope! But even the smallest members of the family can do the design of the finished wardrobe item.
All you need for work is a plain white T-shirt and special markers for the fabric. Before you begin, decide on the concept of the future creation. Let the child decide what he wants to draw.
If your little artist is a boy, he can picture, for example, a typewriter. Or let it be a ship, on the stern of which there is a dad-captain, and waves are raging around him.
The girl will also get a lot of pleasure from working on portraits of herself, mom, dad, other family members and your pets. And if the characters in the picture are in the images of princes and princesses, headed by the pope-king, this is generally an ideal option. After all, what kind of girl does not like to portray herself in a gorgeous dress and with a crown on her head? To make the picture succeeded gloriously, unobtrusively control the creative process and, if necessary, tell me where to fix it.
After you choose the future drawing, decide on the inscription that will complement it. Quite enough banal "Our Dad is the best" or something of the sort. But if you come up with more original and personal words - the present will only benefit from this.
A gift to the Pope on February 23 with his own hands, a photo of which he will be able to show his colleagues and show off his beautiful family, we begin to do with creating a contour of the picture. It must be drafted separately on the paper or standard sheet of paper. As an option - you can print the finished image on the printer. Place the workpiece under the fabric in the inside of the T-shirt so that the outlines gleam outward. Now, holding the work surface, transfer the image to the front part of it. Color the details, add the inscription - the hand-made article is ready!
Consider other ideas for the presentation
A gift to the Pope on February 23 with his own hands, a photo of which will warm his soul, can be made in a variety of ways. There are innumerable options, each of which is beautiful and unique in its own way. Many crafts can easily be made even by kids, students in junior school. Whichever gift you choose, it will bring the head of your family a lot of joy, and your child - the pleasure of work. We offer you some of these crafts.
- A wonderful gift for my father on February 23 with my hands from my daughter 12 years old - a photo frame made from twigs. It's not difficult to make, but it looks beautiful and stylish. And if you also insert in it your beloved father's picture with the image of the family - you will get an ideal gift of soul.
- A small boy will be able to decorate pebbles from a local pond in the form of a domino. Or, for example, it can be collected by him during the last trip to the sea pebbles. Also, let him try to decorate the stones with different pictures and make a supply for them so that they do not fall off the table.
- The son, who already owns the computer confidently enough, can make a selection of cute family photos and a photo of the father himself and decorate his office with them. An ordinary greeting poster with a collage is also perfect for this occasion.
- As a gift to the Pope on February 23, hands with a daughter of 11 years old can be presented with shaving brushes with hand-painted girls. Acrylic paints will be indispensable helpers in this creative work, and if you approach it with all responsibility and do everything neatly and beautifully, the present will be just wonderful.
- If a girl is fond of knitting and succeeds in this, let her make her father happy with a warm scarf or socks. Even if the pattern does not work out perfectly, the man will still wear this accessory with joy and pride. A piece of the child's love will always be with him and will warm in the strongest frosts.
- On a gift to the Pope on February 23, you can make your own suspension from a 10-year-old daughter on a mirror in a car. For manufacturing use cardboard, cloth flaps and any other suitable material. In inventing the shape and design of the product, there are absolutely no restrictions.
- From leather trim you can make covers for documents or an interesting key chain.
- Also, the child is able to cut out stands for cups or dense tissue or oilcloth.
Since the international men's holiday is associated with strength and courage, we can prepare a themed festive dinner. In the menu, include a variety of meat dishes, beautifully decorating them. And if the father once served in the Navy, use tasty fish food. Surround your man with warmth and care. Let him feel important and necessary and will remember this day thanks to a surprise made with love.
A gift to the Pope on February 23, made by own hands, will not hurt to add a postcard. It can even serve as an independent present. To make it, the following materials are useful:
The design of the future craft is not limited to any rules. It can be decorated with a collage of joint pictures or separately carved from the photos of family members. Or let the child make a beautiful application in the form of an airplane, ship or tank.
Another good option - a three-dimensional postcard. When the pope opens it, he will see a 3D picture, which unfolds, as in children's books. And to achieve this effect is not so difficult. Simply bend the cardboard in half, draw rectangles and cut them partially to the sides. After that, bend them from the inside and paste the pictures prepared in advance. From the outside, cover the workpiece with colored paper.
Regardless of how the card will be framed, it must necessarily contain a signature with kind wishes, words of love and gratitude for the beloved daddy!