How to make a house from Lego: detailed instructions
For several decades LEGO designers have been very popular. Almost every family has even a few models or series of this toy giant. The secret of many years of popularity is that it is not just an ordinary designer. This is a whole fairy-tale world, with its own unique stories, heroes and incredible houses and castles. To collect them, sometimes simple wit and observation is not enough. Therefore, before you make a home from Lego, you need to familiarize yourself with the step-by-step instructions and gain some experience.
A little bit about the history of the brand
The Danish toy company began its victorious procession back in 1932. It all began with simple wooden toys. A carpenter, Ole Christiansen, together with his own 12-year-old son during the crisis decided to change the profession and do children's toys. This was a turning point in the history of the average person and the world of children.
Already in the late 50's appeared the first thematic set-designer. And in 1968 a whole toy city was built from a huge number of plastic parts. Since that time even contests and festivals "Lego" have been arranged. In addition, many author's manuals on assembling individual compositions appeared, including "How to make a house out of Lego". These instructions were the most in demand, since almost in any series of the designer there are any buildings: castles, buildings and cottages.
The most interesting is that the details of even the 1958 release almost completely correspond to today's and are suitable for use in any of the modern series-hits. The technology of production and the idea of the company have not lost their relevance to this day.
The most popular series
From the moment of creation to the present day the company has produced a huge number of lego stories. Their number has long exceeded a hundred. But especially interesting are those series that illustrate fairy stories or, on the contrary, almost completely repeat what we see next to each day. In any of them there are any buildings. And in each you need to decide how to build a house from "Lego" correctly, so that it turned out to be natural and beautiful.
Whenever another set appeared, it became a significant event both in the history of the company and in the life of ordinary children. Each of these series is unique in its own way and has its own individual features and advantages. That is why it is quite difficult to name the most popular of them. But the most notable are the sets "Bionicle", "Lego-tech", Dino, Castle, Space, Lego Duplo, Ninjago and many others. By the way, a significant part of them has been produced for several decades and has not lost its rating and relevance.
Interesting models of "Lego", built with their own hands
These designers have long ceased to be exclusively childish. Now they are the subject of a unique competition in originality and scale of buildings. The most original of the series "How to make a house out of" Lego ", were:
1. Coliseum. This is one of the largest projections, created from an ordinary children's designer. Its author is Ryan McNaught. The Colosseum is made in a section, with one half showing the current state, and the other half - the dawn epoch, 50 liters. BC.
2. Football stadium. This is a real copy of the current German Allianz Arena. This model saw the world in 2006. And for its construction took more than 400 thousand lego-parts.
3. Legendary battle from the "Lord of the Rings". The battle at Helm's Padi was immortalized. Here, to make towers, walls and siege weapons, the author needed to collect about 150 thousand parts.
4. Walking city. This interesting design was assembled in 2010. The creator tried to illustrate his own ideas about the eco-city of the future.
How to make a house from Lego? Which series to start with?
Some models and sets of the Danish company are quite complex. Therefore, in order to make a house from Lego, instruction is required. Only this way you can understand all the nuances. If you do not want to resort to step-by-step guidance, then you should start withmost simple sets:
- "Dollhouse". This simple designer is designed specifically for girls. It has 3 floors, a balcony, a bath, a bedroom and a kitchen. It does not require a flight of fantasy, everything is clear and concise.
- "Beach House". This kit is inexpensive and quite simple, since summer cottages are always a bit ascetic. In them there are no complex designs and details, as, for example, in a set of "Lego" "House on Wheels".
- "A house on a tree". This dream is also embodied in the game set. Creators offer 3 main variations, but each child will be able to add something of his own.
How to build a house from Lego: a few tips
You have purchased the long-awaited series of your favorite designer, but do not know where to start and what to do first? It's quite normal. Before you build a house from Lego, you should consider several universal and special tips for the owners of this toy:
1. The first step is to check the availability of all parts in accordance with the instructions. This is done so that already in the process of assembling you can not suddenly find missing or unnecessary elements.
2. You can see the design options, which are not only in the manual itself, but also on the Internet.
3. You can buy a set of "Freestyle" to standard details, for example, "Lego City". How to make a house of them, you will tell even a child. But if you doubt your own strength, let's go further.
4. If the designer is old, and the scheme to it is lost, you can use the official branded website "Lego". True, this requires the article of the toy.
As a rule, it is better to purchase sets from one series, because the parts of different series are different in size and diameter.
We collect a lego-house. Step-by-step instruction
As a rule, all constructions of buildings and constructions have the same principle of construction. Only the details and add-ins differ. Therefore, the main steps in the question of how to make a house from Lego look like this:
- Create a platform. To do this, you can lay out the lines from the cubes until the desired value is added.
- We spread the blank walls. We need to think in advance where the windows, doors and all kinds of balconies will be.
- We build walls with an exit and windows.
- We make a roof. For this, you can use ordinary bricks, gradually spreading them with steps from all 4 sides, or use a special roof that is present in some constructions.