How to make a house for children in the apartment
We all know how sometimes there is not enough personal space. In adulthood, we are constantly confronted with the problems of queues, traffic jams, curious noses, which are not going into their business. However, the same can be said about children who simply need their own playing space, in which no one will distract and touch them. And there are always small secrets that you want to keep from your parents. If you want to support independence, and just to please your child, then a house for children will be a good option. In the apartment you can bring a children's tent or come up with something else.
The main parameter, from which you should start by choosing and thinking out the layout of the future children's room, will be the size of your apartment. After all, depending on him you will have to place in the house a whole playground.
The house for children in the apartment should be selected taking into account the way the family lives as a whole.
- Do you live in a small odnushka? You can safely forget about wooden structures or large plastic houses.
- Does your child have a private room? There are options, but usually children do not get a large area, so you can fit some built-in wall option.
- Well, if you are ready to give the child a large part of the living room, then you can create for him a real two-storey gaming center with slides.
So, this is the easiest option to create a house for children in the apartment, if you are constrained in the means and limited by the size of the room. Such a house will take approximately 1.5 x 1.5 meters in the room. From the minuses can be noted:
- Flushing. If you have drafts on the floor or it's just cold, make sure that your child does not blow.
- Very little in it is better not to leave. Because of the unstable design, a child can easily knock such a house on himself.
But it's not so bad. There are ways to level these two problems. And along with some advantages, you can get an excellent shelter, in which the kid will do his own business.
- Cheapness. For a very modest amount, you will let the child feel the personal space.
- Compactness. Such a house can always be folded so that it becomes flat. After that, he retracts under the sofa or behind the closet, without occupying a place in the apartment.
- On the floor of such a tent you can always put warm insulation.
- Adding a little money, you can buy a "wigwam", which will be stable and will not fall on the head.
Thus, a tent-house for a child in a small apartment will add personal space for the child and will become an excellent economical option.
A slightly advanced version of the tent will be houses with additional pipes and courtyards. This is a good combination, which includes a playpen for the child or a pipe on which you can crawl. Practical effectiveness, it does not, but many children like. Especially if you fill it with balls. As you can see, a cheap children's home for a child in an apartment will not be a problem. However, many parents prefer more durable options. After all, the originally made house can eventually become a whole room. But we'll talk about such opportunities later.
If you have at least a bit of free space, the next option is for you. Houses for children in the apartment, the photos of which are presented below, are made of plastic. This makes them very durable and stable, which means they are durable. In addition, they are easy to care for and wash, and low weight allows you to carry the structure to any place without much effort. If necessary, this shelter can be taken out to the street (into the garden), and even the rain will not be for him.
The disadvantage can be rapid fading and loss of aesthetic appearance. In addition, the size of these houses is very small, and there will be places for a single highchair. While in the same tent the child will crawl to the point of insanity.
If you are an ardent supporter of environmentally friendly materials, then you have no choice but to buy a ready-made solution. And this design will not always be a house.
Having made a wooden house for children in the apartment, you will prepare a good ground for the child to have his own corner and personal space. Such buildings are durable and reliable. The only thing - they are not recommended for very small children because of the possibility of injury. In addition, such surfaces require regular maintenance and dust removal.
There are two types of wooden houses.
- The first one is a typical house. With doors and windows. It can be placed both outdoors and indoors, securely fastened to the walls. Of the minuses: such buildings are not mobile, and you must accurately understand that it will not last a year or two, but much more.
- The second is more a game zone. There are different variations. For example, it could be a two-tiered bed with a sleeping place on top and a working / play area from the bottom. Or, on the contrary, leaving a sleeping place downstairs, you can arrange a playground, a Swedish wall and a hill on top. But again, if there is free space in the apartment.
With your own hands
In addition to paid options, there are always ways to install a play house for children in the apartment yourself. In this case, you will not need extra expenses, but you will have to apply a lot of forces.
The simplest option is to make a house for a child in an apartment made of fabric. Or rather, from all known bed sheets.
- Take two chairs and set them against the wall. Rotate the backboards to each other and spread them 1-1.5 meters apart. Now you can cover them with a sheet. You will have an improvised "staff". To facilitate the task, you can use, for example, the angle between the sofa and the wall, then the three sides of your tent will be ready. The fastest and most convenient option is the use of a desk-book. In this case, you can always decompose the "children's house" in one movement.
We have considered the easiest way to create a game house. However, with a little effort, you can make for your child a more accurate likeness of the game room. Suffice it to recall a vivid example, when one Filipina made for her daughter toy kitchen from boxes. A house for children in the apartment with their own hands is a good way to spend some time with your child.
- So, to create at least one room, we need some materials. For example, one box from under the refrigerator may suffice, but it is better to use packages from LCD-TVs. For example, take 6 identical boxes from TVs with a diagonal of 80 cm.
- We cut off the upper and lower parts with which the technique is packed, and leave the bare parallelepiped.
- We cut one of the edges on each of them and get six identical corners.
- We fasten them together with adhesive tape and a stapler (preferably industrial). We get two high corners. This height should just be enough to hide with a child's head height of 1-1.2 meters. It remains only to choose how you will place your construction:
- Near the wall. This method will increase the area of the house. Hammer into the wall nails and hang on them a pair of wooden slats. You can attach cardboard to them with glue and small nails.
- If you decide to fasten the two corners together, you will need something to make the construction more stable. The installation of a floor and a roof from the same cardboard is the best. If in the previous version everything was fixed to the wall, then we will get a box completely closed on all sides.
After you install the entire structure, cut the windows and the door into it. You can leave it hanging on the hinges or replace it with an easy curtain. In order to give the house a more aesthetic appearance, use folia or just cover with plain paper, and together with the child decorate it with drawings.
Carpenters for a note
If your hands grow from the right place, you can put together a play house for children in the apartment. No doubt, playgrounds made of wood are very expensive, even if you collect them yourself. But the price for them is still not grounded. How to make a house for a child in an apartment made of wood?
- Choose a place in the house in which the game house will be located.
- Ask the child what he wants. Conduct associations with existing projects in stores.
- Make a chart and count how many and which elements you will need.
- Make measurements and calculate the dimensions of the elements.
- And now go to any furniture factory and just order the sawing by the parameters that you calculated. So you have to pay only for the material, and not for the work of designers-designers.
Given the current construction and the fact that finding straight floors and walls in apartments is problematic enough, do not plan to attach a wooden children's house to the wall. This could be suitable for an ordinary Swedish wall, but not for a large building. So be sure to provide adjustable feet for leveling.
Another way to make a house for children in the apartment is to buy an ordinary two-level bed. Let the child sleep at the top, and the lower part can be curtained with a sheet to get a normal shelter.
Whichever option you choose, there is always an open question of price. Of course, the play house for children in the apartment can not be compared with street analogs, but it can also require solid investments.
- Is free. You can make a room using improvised materials. Often this brings a lot of inconvenience to parents, and the disorder throughout the apartment is assured.
- Up to 1500 rubles. For this price you can buy ready-made folding options. They are compact, but very fragile.
- From 1500 to 2500 rubles. Practically they do not differ from the previous version, except for one quality - stability. They can use metal elements to increase the reliability and strength of the structure. There are doors opening or wrapping up.
- From 10,000 to 25,000 rubles. This option will require you already have a lot of space. Plastic buildings are similar to real houses and differ in size, colors and functionality.
- But wooden structures can already do very cheaply, and cost fabulous money - depending on how to collect them.
In any case, the choice is always yours. Whether it's a self-made free tent or a full-fledged play house, you'll have to pay for everything, whether it's money or work and effort. But most importantly, remember who you are making the house for. Be sure to ask your child's opinion and wishes. Maybe it will be much more interesting for him to spend time with his parents, collecting and self-adhesive a shelter, than you just get a tent for him and forget.