How to conduct integrated classes in the first junior group of a kindergarten
Today we are talking about classes in kindergarten. It is quite easy to conduct integrated classes in the first junior group. Do not be afraid of any requirements, especially since the standards of preschool education do not require anything specific from the educator. And when conducting classes, it is much better to focus on the requirements that are imposed on children entering school.
According to federal and state educational standards, there are no specific requirements for conducting classes. In most of them they are recommendatory in nature.
- Interaction of the teacher and student. It means continuous contact between the child and the worker of the pre-school. You can not give the children a task (for example, make a craft of plasticine) and go watch your favorite TV series on TV. It is necessary to control the creative process.
- Most of the training should take place in a game form. It is clear that such classes should be prepared in advance, and kindergarten employees have a small salary to spend even their own time for organizing events, but at least occasionally arrange an adventure for children.
- Gender approach. Educate in children a sense of equality between the sexes. If the boys have to do physical exercises, then the female half of the students too, if you have occupied the girls with needlework, then put the boys in the same job.
- Versatility. The development of children should be comprehensive, so that for release from school they had ideas about different spheres of life and could independently choose the path of interest, it is for this that integrated studies are necessary in the first younger group. Be it an artist, a builder, a businessman or an electrician.
- Unity. All students must have the same skills when they graduate from the DOW. The teacher can not teach only the elect, guided by subjective opinion. All should have equal opportunities when entering school.
If you need to conduct integrated classes in the first junior group, the best way is to draw up a preliminary plan-summary. Fortunately, no one from you requires a rigid and definite form, as in the army. But there are a few things that you should specify in it as a reminder for yourself. Any plan should have the following items.
- Goals. Set a specific task for yourself, what are you going to achieve with this activity.
- Think up motivation for children. They should be interested in the task.
- Task execution process.
- The game form. Integrated classes in the first junior group should be conducted only in this way. Think about how to beat the information you are trying to convey to children.
- The result. How to show the children that the game is over? Ability to distract and redirect attention - this in itself is one of the fundamental qualities of any educator.
Federal State Educational Standard
This standard is designed to determine the requirements for primary school education, and therefore, it sets itself the appropriate goals.
- System / activity approach. Everything should be studied in strict order and be fixed in practice.
- Strengthening of moral and physical health.
- Increase the ability of children to learn.
- The individual characteristics of each child are taken into account.
- Development of communication skills.
- Children and adults are engaged together.
- The result should be an increase in personal and subject qualities.
Therefore, it should be noted that there are no integrated classes in the first junior GEF team.
Federal State Requirements
At the same time, these requirements are aimed at achieving several other goals. Integrated classes in the first junior group on FGT should be conducted in accordance with the following principles:
- Training in cultural and historical values.
- Activity-personal approach.
- Development of intellect and physical culture.
- Formation of preschool children's desire and desire for learning.
- Formation of the general culture of behavior in the child.
- Education does not hammer facts into the children's heads, but develops and scientifically justifies them.
- The unity and importance of all the tasks that the teacher faces: upbringing, development, training.
- Joint and independent lessons.
- As a result of the development of the program, the child acquires various qualities.
Thus, the integrated classes in the first junior group of the kindergarten by the FGT are reduced to the formation of a personality that will join the modern society and will behave like everyone else, but at the same time it will retain its individuality and dissimilarity to the other.
What to choose?
Despite the fact that FGT and GEF are two different quality standards that are used in different age categories, some kindergartens (especially private ones) can use certain teaching methods. Everyone knows the problems with queues to places in these institutions in our country, but if you have the opportunity to choose, which is better? No evaluation can be objective. You just need to know that the integrated classes in the first junior group, conducted through the FGT system, will make your child an independent personality that harmoniously joins the modern society. While GEF classes at such an early age can break your child, and as a result, it will lose all desire for learning, which will make it just another brick in the wall.
Example of class
What exactly is it worth to take the kids in kindergarten? Standards - this is not the most important thing. The process itself plays a decisive role in the integrated lessons. Let's look at the situation on a vivid example.
The first junior group is still very young. They only learn to count, write, study the world around them. And nothing, except integrated classes, will not help them. You can start, for example, with the combination of mathematics, the Russian language and the world around you. Buy a special alphabet for preschoolers. He will be depicted on a large paper, next - beautiful pictures of animals, trees and other objects that surround us. And the number, for example, is loafed about the letter "C", kittens near "K" (and so on) will be different. Now start learning the alphabet with the kids, asking who is pictured, and in what quantities. There will be difficulties - help. Go through the whole alphabet, you will help children to get used to the account. In addition, kids will learn to call things around us by their names, practice their speechless speech, and develop the skills of reading and Russian. This approach (combining mathematics, the surrounding world and the development of speech) is very popular. Usually, educators read fairy tales with children and, showing pictures, ask the children to describe the current picture and count all that is shown in the picture.