How to choose the right baby food
For parents of the first year of life, the issue of introducing complementary foods is topical, because there are a wide variety of products in stores that can be given from a six-month period. Of course, parents have the opportunity to feed the child with various vegetables and fruits that have grown in the garden, but as a rule, such food is seasonal, but preparing children from frozen foods is not always a great idea. It is in this case that baby food will be an excellent assistant to her mother.
Now the market for baby food is very diverse, you can find porridges, water, teas, juices, cookies, vegetable, meat and dairy products in the stores. To sour-milk products now it is possible to carry a cottage cheese and yoghurt which can be given from 8 months. Mom's mushrooms are of great interest precisely from meat puree, which can be given to a child from 6 months. For their production, turkey meat, veal and chicken are used.
When choosing a baby food, you must follow the following rules.
- Where to buy. It is best to buy products in specialized stores or a supermarket. All due to the fact that store sellers provide all the necessary storage conditions.
- Shelf life. Before buying, pay attention to the date of manufacture and expiration date. It is necessary to know, the longer a product is stored, the less useful substances remain in it.
- It should take into account the age of the baby. Since not all products can be given to a child from six months. All this information is indicated on the label.
- Pay attention to the composition. All due to the fact that many children are allergic to some components that do not always need to be used.
- In no case should you buy food, where there are preservatives, which are marked with the symbol "E" and if the package has defects.
It should be remembered that food in large jars is more economical. However, these cans are best used when there are several children in the house. You also need to know that open products should only be stored in the refrigerator for one day. Therefore it is more profitable to buy a small package, which you can eat during the day.
Ready-made baby food is produced by many well-known brands, of which it is possible to single out Fruto Nyanya, Tema, Agusha, Gardens Pridonja, HUMANA, NESTLE. The choice of the best producer lies solely on the parents and preferences of the child. Quite often, the children themselves refuse to eat a single producer and with great pleasure they eat the mashed potatoes of others. That's why you need to take into account the taste preferences of the baby and buy not only healthy food, but also rich in vitamins and minerals, which contribute to good digestion.
How to look younger: the best haircuts for those over 30, 40, 50, 60 Girls at age 20 do not worry about the shape and length of the hairstyle. It seems that youth was created for experiments on appearance and daring ringlets. However already.
To the horror of beautiful: 15 shocking plastic surgery, ended pitifully Plastic surgery among the stars remains incredibly popular to this day. But the problem is that earlier the result was not always ideal.
15 symptoms of cancer, which women most often ignore. Many signs of cancer are similar to those of other diseases or conditions, so they are often ignored. Pay attention to your body. If you notice.
19 celebrities, who looked quite different before becoming popular. World celebrities, whose images are now raving millions of fans, looked before quite differently. Our ideal idols had enough h.
The date of birth can tell a lot about you. Currently, more and more people are inclined to believe that figures have a fundamental importance in life. We come to this world on a certain day.
7 secrets of people who are always clean in the house Do you want to be clean at home always, and not only on Sundays after spring cleaning? Then follow these tips.