How to clean a mink hat at home? Recommendations
Fur headwear is very popular with both women and men. But what if the favorite product is dirty? How to clean a mink hat at home without resorting to dry cleaning services? To carry out this process correctly, without causing damage to the product, the following tips will help.
How to clean a mink hat at home? Ways
Products made of natural fur require always special care. The appearance of the mink cap will depend directly on how the mistress cares for her.
To give the headdress of the fur a presentable and beautiful look, you do not need to go to dry cleaners. This can be done safely at home.
How to clean a mink hat at home? Quite simply.
There are the following ways to clean the headgear from the fur:
- with the help of bran;
- with a special soap solution.
Grease stains are best removed by applying high-purity gasoline. To do this, you need to moisten a small cloth in it and gently clean the product. Then, with a clean, damp towel, wipe the fur hat and leave it to dry at room temperature. After the mink cap is dried, it needs to be combed - a rare comb, but necessarily with blunt teeth.
Important: Before using gasoline to clean the mink cap, you should check to see if it will harm your product. For this, several drops of the solvent are recommended to be applied to the inside of the headgear and wait a little. If the fur has not changed its color or structure, gasoline can be used.
Instructions for cleaning the mink cap
So, how to clean a mink hat at home using bran? Instructions for cleaning the product:
- Bran should be poured into a saucepan and warmed over a small fire. It is important to carefully monitor them so that they are not burned.
- With hot bran, grate the mink cap against the nap.
- Comb the pile with a special comb or comb with large denticles.
It is interesting to know that bran can be safely replaced with corn flour, but necessarily large grinding. Also, wood sawdust (except resinous and coniferous) can be used as a cleaning agent.
How to clean the mink cap white?
There are several methods for cleaning a white fur hat. So, how to clean a light mink hat? Recommendations:
- Use to clean the white mink cap from the potato starch. Tension the product on a three-liter jar (for the convenience of the process) and pour on it a thick layer of the above substance. Then the hat is recommended to be shaken and combed with a comb.
- An excellent cleaner for the white mink cap is semolina. In a small bowl, pour about 2 kg of manga and dip a fur product into it. Easy movements, as if you erase, touch the fur with your hands. Then, shake and comb the product.
Experts say that a white headdress made of mink can be washed in a solution of baby soap. At the end of the procedure, it is necessary to wipe the pile with a wet towel, it is good to dry the product at room temperature.
Return the white light mink cap will help hydrogen peroxide. To do this, you need to dissolve a tablespoon of the product in a glass of water. Using a spray gun, spray the solution onto the product. Then put the cap aside so that it will dry well at room temperature, after which it will be combed.
Recommendations for the care of a white mink hat
1. Regularly wind the hat from fur.
2. From time to time do not forget to beat dust out of it. For this process, frosty days are perfect. If excessive amounts of dust are collected, it is better to put the product with fur down, and with vybivalki or prutik vigorously knock it out.
3. Do not forget to wash the lining.
The above measures of caution and advice on the care of a fur product will help to keep a beautiful look for him for many years.