How to use tea candles
There are tea candles in almost every house. Their primary purpose is to maintain the necessary temperature in the teapot. Today they are also used to create a romantic atmosphere in the room. However, the options for their use do not end here.
History of creation
Once the master of candle making came up with their new version. They were called tea. Their purpose was the same - to keep the desired temperature of tea, which was served to the table. They looked very simple. Flat shape and aluminum frame. They were made, like all traditional candles made from wax. Thanks to the lightness and compactness of such a product, it was easy to place them anywhere.
Due to the fact that the weight of the tea candle is less than the mass of water, they do not sink in it. And this secret made such accessories very popular among dreamers and romantic natures.
A lot of useful properties have tea candles:
- Due to the presence of a candlestick (aluminum or glass), such candles do not flow. The whole wax, which melts from the fire, remains inside. Accordingly, there are no spots on the surface where they are located.
- They are light enough so they can swim. That is why they are used in a variety of water rituals: they launch wreaths with them on the water on the night of Ivan Kupala, eastern lanterns are sent to go.
- Tea candles look very simple. In this regard, they are often decorated with techniques such as decoupage, the use of colored sand, glitters, etc. Enough to include imagination, have a creative mindset, properly dispose of their hands - and this work of art will be done in just a few minutes. A ready masterpiece will not only decorate the house, but will also become a delightful gift for any occasion.
Methods of application
You can use tea candles in different ways:
- On its direct purpose - to warm up the teapot on the festive table.
- Use to heat the essential oil in the aroma lamp.
- To "light" a special night light. From him in the bedroom will create romantic highlights, and on the walls to display unusual shadows.
- For the candlestick. Even if there is not one in the house, you can always find a vase, a cup or a mug instead. And that such a candlestick radiated not only light, but also flavor, inside you can pour the grains of coffee.
- To create a romantic atmosphere at the table. A transparent glass or vase with a burning tea candle inside is very beautiful.
- You can put a container on the table with water, and on it let the tea candles. It will be very effective. For your second half, you can arrange a surprise in the bathroom, letting a few such candles on the water.
- To create romantic inscriptions, tea candles are very popular (photo confirms this). You can add beautiful figures from them. For example, a heart.
- Comfort and romance will bring lit candles to the house, which are placed throughout the room.
- Paper boats with a lighted candle can be put on a spring brook or in a river. The child will certainly like this way of using this accessory.
- It is also a beautiful decor for any pastry, whether it's cake or small cakes.
Where can I buy?
Tea candles in a cartridge case or in a glass candlestick are sold in any specialized store, where there is a large assortment of goods for the home. In the departments of aromatherapy today there are tea candles in the assortment that can radiate any aroma.
These accessories are usually sold in packages. There are large boxes, in which there are about 100 pieces, and there are small ones, where there are not more than 6 candles. Depending on the size of this package is from 1 to 7-8 dollars. Some shops sell tea candles individually.