Parent meeting in the middle group of the kindergarten
The final parent meeting in the middle group is held at the end of the year. It can have different themes, taking into account the individual characteristics of preschool children.
The procedure for conducting
The final parental meeting in the middle group involves conducting a child psychologist, educator of a detailed analysis of the physiological and intellectual changes that have occurred to the children during the period under review. To talk with parents, they invite a musician, a nurse, and also a teacher of physical culture.
The procedure for holding the meeting also includes the protocol of the final parent meeting in the middle group. For his conduct, a representative from a pre-school institution is chosen. In addition, a chairman is elected, which the educator can become. Parents are introduced to those issues that will be considered during the conversation, ask questions after the completion of the theoretical block. The final parent meeting in the middle group is aimed at finding solutions to problems, developing a line of activity in the senior group of the kindergarten.
Variant of the conversation "We have become more mature for a year"
In order to make it easier for the teacher to work, we offer a plan for the final parent meeting. In the middle group, the main purpose of the conversation is to summarize the work of parents, children, and teachers.
The final parent meeting in the middle group is aimed at:
- the development of parents' interest in the child's inner world;
- active promotion of teachers' work by dads and mothers;
- formation of skills of home education.
The meeting in the kindergarten assumes serious preliminary work:
- creating a script;
- development of the booklet "Summer rest";
- conducting a conversation with the guys on the topic "What I like";
- the creation of souvenirs in the form of hearts for moms and dads.
The course of the conversation
How to start the final parental meeting in the Dow? The average group is characterized by the fact that the guys already have certain communication skills, so the tutor has the opportunity to conduct research on the activity of their kids, to reveal their creative abilities.
To begin with, the teacher greets his parents and talks about the topic of the meeting. Further, the teacher suggests that mothers and fathers talk about what their babies love. Listening to parents' answers, the educator accompanies them with replicas that were voiced by the children themselves. In order to confirm their words, a small video clip can be made to the general parent meeting in which the children talk about their interests, hobbies, favorite subjects and activities.
Speech of the teacher
We begin our final parent meeting. The middle group, the end of the year, it's time to figure out what we managed to do? What should I look for? We need to understand this with you, dear parents. To begin with, we will try to understand what they are - modern preschoolers.
Often, adults say that children have become completely different, do not want to communicate, engage in, help around the house. But did not the parents themselves change? The society in which we live changes rapidly, information technologies are being improved, the rhythm of life is increasing. The childhood of our children passes in different conditions, therefore the main task of adults is to help them in adaptation.
Speech of a child psychologist
What are they - modern preschoolers? Studies conducted in a children's preschool institution have revealed the psychological characteristics of babies:
- in the middle group, the guys are anxious, demanding, sometimes even aggressive;
- they are communicative, but not always able to concentrate on one kind of activity;
- kids are restless, it is difficult for the teacher to keep them in place during the class;
- many lag behind in the development of speech, the group has kids who require professional help from a speech therapist;
- children are dependent on electronic devices, there are problems with fine motor skills, undeveloped brain structures, inability and unwillingness to think during the game;
- not all children observe the rules of conduct.
Kids did not become difficult, but simply changed. But they still need maternal love, Papa's embrace, affectionate grandmother's hands. Given the social changes that are taking place in our country, we note that parents have become much more difficult. Many people have to work late. To rely on good material wealth, you have to sacrifice time, which should be given to communication with your child. Do not forget, dear parents, that first and foremost the baby does not need bright and expensive toys, but attention and parental care. When he grows up, there will not be cars or dolls in his memory, there will be happy moments connected with a trip to fishing, reading books, preparing a delicious cake. Try to find as much free time as possible to communicate with your kids!
Next, you can offer parents an interesting test, which can also be done with children.
Test for work
Psychologists offer for each letter its designation. If you analyze the initials, they will be able to tell about certain personality traits, creative abilities, inclinations. Undoubtedly, the results obtained can not be considered reliable, but it will not hurt to look at them. What does each letter mean?
- A - a symbol of power and strength.
- B - propensity to serious feelings.
- B - lack of consistency, inability to systematize events.
- D - mysteriousness.
- D - the ability to attract other people to communicate.
- E - resistance to life's difficulties.
- F - lack of confidence in their abilities.
- З - suspiciousness, financial difficulties, constant dissatisfaction.
- And - tension.
- K - essential inquiries and excess nervousness.
- L - beautiful logic, creative ingenuity.
- M - a tendency to work, punctuality.
- H is a huge energy and ambition.
- O - excessive emotionality, constant excitement.
- П - excessive modesty.
- P - emotionality, constant tension.
- C - systematic depression, nervousness, depression.
- T is a state of constant search, a dream of ideals.
- Y - fear, increased intuition.
- F - ability to adapt.
- X - instability of feelings.
- C is the desire to hide experiences in oneself.
- H is constancy.
- Ш - uncompromising, jealousy.
- Щ - excellent intellectual capabilities.
- E is a constant search for stability and harmony.
- Yu - huge ambitions.
- I am an unnecessary intelligence.
Do you agree with the studies that scientists conducted? Are these qualities in children? We are different, but each kid is individual and unique. Together we should help him to show his creativity, to get communication skills, to give the child the opportunity of self-development.
Making up the protocol of the final parent meeting in the middle group, the teacher indicates all the parents' proposals for further joint activities.
Parental meetings are an important and necessary form of work in any educational institution, and the kindergarten is no exception. Guys, understanding that they are not indifferent to their parents, try to show their best qualities, listen attentively to the educator, perform all his recommendations and tasks in full.
As the final stage at the parent meeting, you can use the exhibition of works, so that dads and moms looked at what their children learned during the school year. In addition, the tutor demonstrates a computer presentation to parents, which presents the brightest moments from the life of the middle group. Each slide is commented on by the teacher so that moms and dads understand how fun and interesting the kids are in the kindergarten, which they managed to learn during the period under review. If desired, you can also organize a comic fair or a joint tea party at the end of the final parent meeting.