Storage of cosmetics
Cosmetics are designed to improve the condition of our skin. Creams, tonal bases, powders are extremely necessary things in the cosmetic bag, since the fair sex representatives no longer represent their life without all this abundance. The quality of cosmetic products largely depends on the conditions of its storage. In this article, we'll figure out what place in the house is most acceptable for such things.
Influence of the environment on cosmetics
Cosmetics should be stored taking into account many factors. Due to the fact that the jar with cream penetrates the air, the product quickly oxidizes. When exposed to direct sunlight, it can change its structure. If the room has high humidity or high air temperature, cosmetics quickly deteriorates. The cream needs to be recruited with a special plastic spatula, because when the skin contacts the remedy, different microbes and bacteria begin to develop in it, which will adversely affect the properties of the product.
Do not store cosmetic products in the bathroom, because high humidity and frequent temperature changes adversely affect the properties of creams. Also not the most reliable place for this is the refrigerator. So, for example, if the lipstick is held in the cold for a while, the wax that is part of this remedy can separate from it. It is best to use a special case for storing cosmetics. It is very functional, and due to the fact that it has many branches, every thing will be in its place. Another such "box" for storing cosmetics will reliably protect it from sunlight.
Not so long ago in the market of home appliances there was a novelty: a refrigerator for storage of cosmetic means. It maintains the desired temperature and humidity for the product. Storage of cosmetics in such a refrigerator will ensure its quality throughout the period of use.
- tonal funds should be used no longer than six months from the time the package is opened;
- correctors have an even shorter shelf life - three to four months;
- compact blush after opening the package can be applied to the skin for a year, and liquid and creamy - for six months;
- shadows are stored no longer than six months;
- mascara or liquid eyeliner can be used after opening for three to four months;
- long shelf life for eyeliners - a year, and for eyebrows and lips - one and a half years;
- a cream with an SPF filter should be used for three to four months (the shelf life of the product during this period will not end, but the sun protection factor in it will decrease much);
- day and night creams, lotion, face scrub can be used throughout the year;
- if the skin care products around the eyes contain few preservatives, the storage of cosmetics should not last longer than five months.
Excessive savings on cosmetics can lead to dire consequences. Therefore, use only quality products and do not save on the health of your skin.