Hipsit for the child - a rescue for the mother of a small fidget
The child's growing, his first steps are not only an unforgettable joy. The parents have a new concern - how to make the walks comfortable for both the kid and himself. It will greatly contribute to this hipsite for the child. What is it and how to choose it?
What is hipsit?
During the sudden jump in the popularity of slings, ergo-backpacks and other similar carryings, many mothers complained only of one inconvenience. It is very difficult to constantly get and put the baby back while walking. And if the mother uses a sling, then winding on the street, and even with purchases in hand, it seems simply impossible.
Then something appeared in the arena and a new transfer - hipsit. It is a wide belt, on the side of which is a comfortable seat for the baby. In the kit there may be special seat belts that give the parent's hands complete freedom.
For which child is hipsytes appropriate?
To determine the purchase of such a "transport", you must first weigh all the pros and cons of the acquisition. Hipsit for a child is simply necessary if:
- The kid likes to run, but periodically gets on his hands;
- Parents often travel with the child for long distances with many transplants;
- parents often make long walks.
A clear advantage over a sling and a backpack is the ease of use. The advantage over the stroller is that it's easy to hike around the shopping centers with hopsit, to travel in public transport.
If the child is plodding, then, in principle, it does not matter what to give preference to. But when the child is a researcher and likes to run, carrying a wheelchair does not make sense. Mom will have to be torn between the stroller and the hurrying adventurer. And sling to such a child is not very comfortable, because the legs get tired from time to time, and every 10-20 minutes the mother will need to unwind / wind up the sling canvas.
How to choose hippies?
First of all it is necessary to determine the type of hipsite.
- Hipsit without back. It is a seat with a belt. Mom needs to hold the kid with his hand.
- Hipsit for a child with a back. Allows the baby to feel a little more comfortable, but to keep it to Mum it is necessary all the same.
- Hipsite with seat belts. Here the baby can be fastened and not worried about his safety.
The next criterion is material. Most manufacturers use jeans, cotton or polyester. From jeans and polyester, hopsit Pognae is made. This product is considered one of the highest quality.
And finally the cost. Here, everyone chooses what is acceptable.
How can I use hipsit?
When the back of the baby is stronger and he can sit, parents can easily get a carry. There is absolutely no difficulty in operating the hipsit.
The belt is simply fixed on the waist of the parent. The seat can be placed, as you wish - from the side, front or rear. The child can also be planted with his back to the parent and face. And absolutely do not worry about the comfort of the baby. It will be even more convenient for him than when his mother holds it with his hands. Approximate operating time is from 6 months to 2 years.
We offer you to get acquainted with the average prices of the Russian market for Korean and domestic hopsit.
Reviews of the migrations
According to the number of positive reviews, hogsitt Pognae ("Ponie") is in the lead. This brand has the widest palette, numbering 12 juicy shades, uses high-quality materials for manufacturing products. In addition, this is the only carry, withstanding up to 20 kg. Other brands allow you to carry a child weighing a maximum of 13 kg.
Ponier is recommended for children who are very "manual", as well as for heavy children. These hipsit have the highest rating for comfort, which means they are ideal for long wearing. Also this brand produces the highest quality hipsite. The reviews confirm that the Ponje has the longest running time.
If the transfer is needed for a short time. For example, at sea, to be mobile with the child and easy to visit the excursion, then any hipsite will do. But it is better to purchase a complete set - with seat belts. This will make both hands free, and the baby can even take a nap if necessary.
The owners of the hipsite note that their back has stopped hurting, which is not surprising, because the transfer contributes to the correct position of the spine and distributes the load.
If you decided to buy hipsit, reviews in this play a far from last role. They will allow you to see the shortcomings that ordinary consumers identify.
Disadvantages of hipshit
As with any product, these carry also have drawbacks.
- Appearance. Many people think that the hipsite for the child looks unpresentable. And it spoils the appearance of parents. In this case, the question is how important is comfort to you.
- The cost of a good hipsite. The price of a quality product is quite high.
- Security. Cheap carry can have low safety indicators and, for example, unfasten while driving. So do not skimp.
- The size. Hipsit takes up a lot of space in the suitcase and backpack.
Advantages of hipsit
- Carrying helps keep your back straight. The spine is not curved, as with the usual wearing of the baby on the thigh.
- A special storage bag helps to calmly remove the hips in the street when it is not needed.
- Easy to operate. It is very simple to wear, there is no difficulty in sitting the child.
- The child does not refuse to sit on the hipsite, as happens with slings and backpacks. This is due to the fact that the posture "on the hands" does not differ at all from what the carrying suggests.
- Walking with a child-fidget becomes much easier and more pleasant.
- With the child it will be easy to move around in public transport, stand in lines, etc.
Most importantly - pay attention to the carrying capacity of the carrying. Otherwise, it may happen that you will be able to use the acquisition for a very short time. And besides, it can be dangerous to wear too heavy a baby in the hipsite, which is not designed for this.