These cute pugs: owner feedback
The pug breed has been around for more than a thousand years. Of course, during this period of time, she managed to change a lot. Most scientists claim that pugs originated in Western China around 700 BC.
Pug is the largest breed of decorative dogs, its normal healthy weight is about 6-8 kg. He has large, slightly bulging eyes. These dogs are black or pale yellow. The black pet has a solid color from the nose to the tip of the tail, and if it is a cream shade (sometimes even pearl), then the muzzle and ears will be black. Look at the wonderful pictures of pugs!
If you look into the eyes of this dog, you will feel that she is always sad. But despite the sad expression of her face, she is quite cheerful, friendly and cheerful.
It is necessary to know several personal qualities of the representatives of this breed, in order to understand exactly whether it is suitable for you.
- Shpodlivye pugs. Feedback from the owners of these wonderful dogs warn that if you are obsessed with cleanliness and order, they are unlikely to suit you. Although what pet does not like to fool around? Easy mess - this is a smaller fee for the love that your pet can give.
- Conversational pugs. The responses of the owners assert that the representatives of this breed are very noisy. When your pet discovers a danger to life, he will ceaselessly bark until the threat disappears. On the one hand, this is a very good quality for the dog, and on the other hand, the dog can take a very innocuous thing for danger, but it will not be easy to calm it down.
- Attentive pugs. The responses of the owners say that if they recognize the owner in the person, they will give him all their time. But what's wrong with the increased attention from such a sweet creature? Often it goes to the extreme: the dog will constantly walk after you, sad and whine when you are not at home. Why do they do this? Probably want to get the same from you. Therefore, if you are alone and you do not have enough communication, devotion and love, then this breed is a great option for you.
The reviews call for careful consideration of this point. Yes, pugs are sociable, playful and non-aggressive creatures, but your child can, by carelessness, harm the pet. But there will be no problems if the children are ready to comply with several rules for communicating with such a dog. Then she will become a great friend. Here's what you need to consider:
- Do not allow to play with your pug in hot weather. This breed has some problems with breathing, so at this time the dog needs to drink much more water.
- Do not allow children to feed the animal from the table. Pugs are very voracious: they eat everything they give. This can cause them to become obese.
- The child should be more careful and careful with the dog. During the game, he can accidentally damage her eyes because of their protruding structure.
Pugs are a charming breed that does not fit every person. But if you are ready to put up with all the vagaries of this little miracle, then perhaps the dog will become a full member of your family.