If you do not know how to disinfect a cat, then this article is for you
Many owners of the cat family, faced with the fact that their pet goes to the toilet in the wrong place, would have decided that the matter is in uncleanliness of cats. These fears are groundless. Cats are practically the cleanest animals. So what's the problem, what caused the incident?
It is necessary to remember that urination, as well as defecation of the cat in the wrong place - first of all, a cry for help, which can not be ignored. After all, knowing the reason for this behavior, one can understand how to disinfect a cat in an unsuitable place.
So, why does your cat crap? And do you need a toilet bowl for cats? To clarify this, we need to conduct a small investigation.
Unfortunately, many owners are not very competent or completely unaware of the first few weeks of a cat's life. This time is fundamental, very important, since the lack of communication between the baby and the person during the first weeks of life can lead to neurosis, and, as a result, to poor adaptation to the environment.
According to studies, such animals are less sociable, more vulnerable and aggressive. How to disaccustom a cat to crap if it behaves aggressively? Not always the answer is in bad behavior. This can cause ignoring the cat put toilet.
So, the reasons can be:
1. Disease or toilets for cats as a predictor of problems.
Pain should be treated first. Health problems, the symptoms of which are pain during defecation or urination, can be the cause of the above problem.
It can be intestinal worms, constipation and other diseases. In this case, the question of how to disaccustom the cat to crap, disappears by itself: first you should contact a veterinarian.
2. Problems with the tray.
- The cat may not like the tray. It may not suit the size of the container, because if it is small, it will be uncomfortable to unfold it. The pet may not like the smell of the material from which the tray is made, or the smell of the remedy that the toilet was cleaned with. After all, the sense of smell in the cat family is 14 times better than the human. In this case, you should wash the toilet with water and liquid soap, avoiding harsh cleaning agents. Also you can buy special toilets for cats.
- The cat may not like the layout of the tray. This can happen if it is located next to the bowls for eating and drinking. Also, the reason may be the location of the toilet in an unprotected, open area. In this case, in order to disaccustom the cat to shit wherever it happens, every effort should be made to keep the toilet in a quiet and secluded place. One of the options - a tray-house.
- The cat may not like the tray filler. For example, some animals do not like the granular version, because the cylindrical granules will roll under it. Another cause can be a sharp smell of filler, it causes irritation of the skin of the legs. In this situation it is worth changing the filler, it is recommended to do this gradually.
3. Marking behavior.
Exercises in an unintended place in this case can be nothing more than the consolidation of rights to the territory. This can happen, for example, if a child, a different cat or other animal appears in the family. You can not then shout at the pet, beat it.
4. Associative urination, i.e. urination on the "tray substitute".
It may happen, if the house is located objects that will resemble a tray with a filler. In this case, to disaccustom the cat to shit on your things, you need to remove the object with which the cat confuses the toilet.
After reading the above, the question of how to disinfect the cat is to be exhausted. Follow our instructions and live with your little pet in the world!