German Shepherd puppy training is an important stage of her socialization
What is dog training? To put it briefly, this submission of the dog to his will, teaching him to perform the actions necessary to man. In this article we will tell you about the basic training of a German shepherd puppy, and we will introduce you to the main provisions on his upbringing. So, go ahead!
Dressing and education
In more detailed understanding, the training of a puppy of a German shepherd is a special training of dogs (and other animals), which aims at developing fairly stable conditioned reflexes as reactions to certain human commands.
Education of the animal is aimed at the correct development and formation of the dog training that prepares it for existence in certain living conditions and ensures proper socialization, and in the future - the opportunity for dressing!How to raise a German Shepherd puppy?
Remember, to bring up a puppy is necessary immediately, as soon as he crossed the threshold of your home!
- Just select a place for him in the apartment. Label it with a special litter or rug. Firstly, you'll be able to wear a puppy yourself and say: "Place!", Then he should go to his place on your team.
- Up to three months the puppy is only at home. During this time he is given all the necessary vaccinations. At this time it must be taught to the toilet in the same place. This can be a newspaper or a cat tray. To accustom it is not difficult! It's another matter: how then to wean him from the tray and drive him into the head that "it's no longer necessary to do business" at home, but on the street.
- Training puppy German Shepherd begins with the time when he grows up a bit (ie, the 4th or 5th month). It should be noted that some dog teams (for example, "fu!") Must necessarily be worked out a little earlier - during his upbringing.
Training of German Shepherd puppies: basic commands
- "Sit!". To instill the dog with this reflex, say the command and at the same time raise your hand with a delicious treat over the face of the puppy - this is what we are trying to achieve. He will sit down at the moment when he lifts his head to look at your delicacy. Give it to him and be complimented! Repeat this procedure many times.
- "Fu!". The most important canine team. Pronounce it with a strict voice, seeking compulsory execution. Probably, it is not necessary to explain that it is necessary to instill a reflex "fu!" Before the dog starts to go out into the street. So you will disaccustom your pet to pick up different rubbish lying on the ground, which can also be poisoned!
- Training puppy German shepherd can not do without the command "To me!". Execute it, beckoning the dog to himself, necessarily encouraging for the correct performance.
This, perhaps, is the basis that your shepherd must master immaculately. The most important thing in the workings of these and other teams is praise, backed by a delicious treat.
However, not all for one reason or another will be able to master the technique of puppies training independently. In this case it is recommended to attend general training courses for dogs, which occurs under the guidance of experienced instructors. Depending on what goals you set for your pet, the instructor will help you choose general or special training techniques. Good luck!