Home conditioner for linen own hands: cooking features, composition and reviews
The conditioner for washing clothes became an integral part in the household. He appeared relatively recently, but already firmly established. Of course, someone thinks that using an air conditioner when washing is optional, since things are so clean. Why waste extra money? But there are also such mistresses who can do without this means simply can not.
Let's understand, what is a flavored additive - a luxury or a necessity? And how to make the conditioner for linen own hands?
Why do I need a conditioner for clothes?
To begin with it is necessary to understand, what for the conditioner for linen is necessary and whether it is necessary in general. All its useful properties, balm-rinse agent must surfactants, which settle on the surface of clothes and linen, forming a film. It is she who gives a positive effect. First, the fabric becomes softer and more pleasant to the body. Secondly, after washing, especially woolen fabrics, clothes are "electrified". The use of surfactants like this effect excludes. Thirdly, the use of the conditioner during washing significantly facilitates ironing, as under the action of surfactants the fabric is smoothed out on its own.
In addition, there are such rinses that protect the colored fabric from washing out the color. And one more important point: the formed film does not allow dirt to penetrate deeply into the fabric, so you can talk about the dirt repellent properties of the balm rinse. And as a bonus - almost every air conditioner gives clothes a certain flavor.
We hope that all of the above will convince you that you need to use the conditioner for laundry, if you want fresh things from your things.
How to make the conditioner for linen own hands? Features of preparation and composition
Prepare a home conditioner for linen with your own hands is easy, with all that we will need, is at hand, well, or you can buy at absolutely any nearby store. The composition of the home air conditioner is as follows:
- Conventional baking soda - 125 ml.
- 9% table vinegar - 125 ml.
- Warm water (approximately 40 degrees) - 250 ml.
- Essential oils - 7 drops.
Now the process of preparation:
- First mix the warm water and vinegar.
- Then add a little soda to the solution. If you add all the quantities at once, then, of course, it will be spectacular, but already unsuitable. So add soda gradually. By the way, it perfectly softens hard water, thereby making the laundry soft. And soda is good at killing unpleasant odors.
- Pour the mass into the container where you plan to store the home rinse aid, add essential oil and shake well.
Air conditioning for children's underwear with their own hands is not prepared for long, but it serves a long time.
A couple of practical tips
We are all used to the fact that the conditioner has a thick consistency. If you get a liquid home conditioner for laundry, you can fix this situation with your own hands - just add a little of your hair conditioner to it. One of the properties of a balm rinse is the preservation of color. So, so that your clothes are not shed, add a rinse-off cap of white vinegar. And still, the home conditioner can be used as a means for soaking laundry with stains. Simply apply a little money to the problem site and leave for half an hour, and then send it to the laundry. Do not forget to shake the container where the laundry conditioner is stored before each use. With your hands, you can create the fragrance that you like best. It is enough only to select the corresponding essential oils.
How else can I use a conditioner for laundry
We all know that the rinse aid is used during washing. For sure you will be surprised, but it can also be used for other purposes. Interesting? Then remember:
- The conditioner can be used for washing glass, so that there will not be any divorce left on it. To do this, mix the rinse aid with water in the same proportions.
- Balm perfectly removes dirt from leather products, so do not rush to pick up soap.
- Do you want your laminate to become a pristine appearance? Wash it with a solution of conditioner with water.
- Do you have repair and old wallpaper does not want to get unstuck from the wall? And then a balm conditioner can come to the rescue. Moisten the wallpaper with an aqueous solution, and after a while they will easily peel off the walls.
- If a stain appears on your car seat, just wipe it with a sponge soaked in a solution of water and rinse aid.
Agree, how useful and necessary is the conditioner for washing clothes! With his own hands, it can be made in any quantity, so that it can later be used for a variety of economic needs.
Not many people know that a conditioner can be prepared by yourself. But even those who have already tried to make a conditioner for linen with their own hands, noticed that there is no difference in the use of home and store products - the laundry is as soft, fragrant and easy to iron. Also, most housewives note that a homemade conditioner is safer for both adults and young children.
When a person buys such a product in a store, unfortunately, he can not guess whether he will like the smell of washed laundry. With a home rinse, everything is much simpler: if you do not tolerate extraneous odors, you can not add any essential oils to the recipe. And if you love, when the clothes smell sweet, not only freshness, but also aroma, you can choose the right variant.
To summarize, we note that there is no particular difference in the softness and freshness of the laundry after using the home and shop rinse. Then why pay extra money? Of course, if you do not want to "bother" with the preparation of a conditioner, you can buy it in the store, paying in addition to the air conditioner for its brand and packaging. And those who want to save money on this can safely take advantage of our recipe to make an environmentally friendly laundry conditioner for their own use.