Children's riddles for children 4-5 years old
Children's riddles for children of 4-5 years help kids to think logically, develop speech and show imagination. Plus, this kind of folklore is a gym for thinking, ingenuity and ingenuity. In the article you will find riddles that will be of interest to children of the middle group.
Mysteries about animals
We offer riddles for children of 4-5 years with answers that will help parents not get confused and prompt the right option.
1. Bites, loudly barks and does not allow strangers into the house. (Dog).
2. In summer this animal is gray, and in winter there is only white. (Hare).
3. In the winter he sleeps in the den, he asks for honey in the spring. (Bear).
4. Red, fluffy tail, but very shameless and very, very cunning. (A Fox).
5. Strong and he walks loudly, instead of a nose he wears a trunk. (Elephant).
6. Red, fluffy in the trees, jump and skok and in nutlets knows a lot. (Squirrel).
7. "Kukareku" - early in the morning he sings, calls everyone to work. (Cock).
8. This beast in the winter sleeps in the lair, sometimes even snores. When he wakes up, he starts to roar. What's his name? Yes, of course. (bear).
9. It's easy to learn it. This spotted animal is very tall. (Giraffe).
10. On the legs, the fins are red, these birds are quite harmless. (Ducks).
Each riddle for children of 4-5 years should be with a hidden minimal hint. After all at this age, kids only learn to solve. If the kid can not guess, do not scold him for it. After all, you can discourage him from thinking logically and fantasizing.
Mysteries about vegetables and fruits
Toddlers should develop in different directions. Therefore, make guesses for children's riddles for children of 4-5 years on different topics. Including vegetables and fruits.
1. This berry is red, sugar, and the caftan is green and velvety. (Watermelon).
2. A small berry, first green, then red, tasty and sweet. (Cherry).
3. In the autumn it is bitter, in the winter sweet. A very useful berry is red. (Kalina).
4. Three sisters in the summer are green. In the autumn, one sister is red, the other is white, and the third is black. (Currant).
5. She is wearing an orange uniform, sitting on a branch, like a commander. You will tear unripe - the stomach hurts, and if ripe - to eat will convince. (Apricot).
6. For the green tail pull, a red nose from the ground we get. (Carrot).
7. A dense green bush grows. If you dig a little, it suddenly appears. (potato).
8. Old grandfather in a thick fur coat is dressed. Whoever strips it, sheds very bitter tears. (Bow).
Children's puzzles for children 4-5 years old should be accessible for understanding. After all, kids are just beginning to understand the meaning of this game. First of all, interest the child. Before the game, show him pictures, tell about vegetables and fruits a small fairy tale, a story, etc.
A child should know how a person works and what items he needs to work. It can be a hammer for hammering nails, a needle for sewing, a watering can for irrigation and much more. That's why children's riddles come up. For children aged 4-5, it is important to know the subjects that a person encounters regularly throughout life.
1. This old woman with one ear runs around the fabric boldly. She pulls the web around the canvas and can create beautiful pictures. (Needle).
2. She accepted the cause and boldly sang a song: "I run and run, I can not stop." (Saw).
3. It's a bold gardener, not afraid of anything. A little nose and tipped the flowers quickly watered. (Watering can).
4. They have big teeth. Never they whine, do not hurt, as on the ground will pass, all garbage at once will be collected. (Rake).
5. He will bite the nail into the wall boldly. (A hammer).
6. We are friends and a couple with a janitor, together we walk around and snow everywhere we clean. (Shovel).
Riddles help children to pay attention to some details that they did not notice before. The toddlers are widening their horizons, they begin to show more interest in the surrounding objects. However, do not forget that riddles should be matched according to age.
For children of 4-5 years of age, games should be not only interesting, but also cognitive. After all, the kids have already moved to preschool age, when you need to focus on learning and development. We bring to your attention winter riddles for children of 4-5 years.
1. Snowstorm and bad weather, there was a lot of snow. Take the sleigh and go ahead, run quickly to the ice. (Winter).
2. From the sky a lot has fallen down, white color all around covered. (Snow).
3. Lush white stars fly to us from the sky. They lay down in the park, in the courtyard for the cheerful kids. (Snowflakes).
4. We shall collect from a snow a clod large, we shall put on an edge. We stick to it a nose, a bucket, and maybe even ears. Let's give him a big beautiful broom. Let it stand until the frost. He is unaccustomed to the heat, because it (the snowman) is ordinary.
These winter riddles are necessary for the child to know that not only in the summer is fun and good. In winter, too, you can find many entertainments that are not only liked by children, but also by adults.
Riddles can be thought of by children from the age of three. Older children can easily recognize animals, plants, professions and much more without problems. However, do not forget that sometimes children need to be pushed to the thought. That is, the guys need not prompt, but let them understand logic, help the imagination, etc.
The riddle for children of 4-5 years teaches us to develop attention, to think logically, to show imagination and imagination. When a child plays in such games, he develops speech perfectly, due to which the child begins to express his opinion more correctly.