Baby Milk Blends Bellakt
Recently, young mothers are actively discussing "Bellakt" mixtures. Reviews about this product are different, as, however, and about any other brand of baby food. Only a few negative stories are alarming, in which the children were covered not just with a rash, but with spots, they did not regurgitate, but were filled with a fountain eaten with milk. Some even called an ambulance to relieve pain in the tummy. How objective and real are the accusations regarding this mixture, let's consider in more detail in the article.
Where did the "Bellakt" blend appeared on the Russian market?
Mom's comments mention the Belarusian origin of the Bellakt mix, but what kind of firm it is, few know. In 1967 the Volkovysk dairy canning combine of baby food began to be built in Byelorussia. In 1970, the first dry mixes were produced, which in the Soviet era were the leaders in the market.
After 15 years, the Belarusian combine under the leadership of the French company "Sifal" carried out the reconstruction without stopping the production of dry mixtures. In 1991, a state-owned enterprise becomes a lease. It is from this time that baby food is sold under the brand name "Bellakt".
The Belarusian combine several times changes the form of ownership, but this does not affect the quality of the products. Since 1995 Volkovysk enterprise has become an open joint-stock company "Bellakt". Since 2002, the plant has been modernized for six years to produce the mixes taking into account the needs of consumers.
Please note that the company is 44 years old. It is impossible to exist so much, producing a substandard product, and to win world markets with it. Certificates of quality and awards testify to the success of the company.
The company received the first international award in 1995, and three years later the brand of the plant became the "Product of the Year". In 2003 the best Belarusian product was the children's mixture "Bellakt".
In 2004, the company receives a diploma recognizing the products abroad. A year later OJSC "Bellakt" is awarded with seven diplomas for the quality of products. Every year the baby food factory receives more and more awards not only for quality products, but also for working with consumers.
In 2014, blends are again recognized as folk in Belarus, the company ranks first among other brands of baby food and the second - in the production of butter, sour cream, thick yogurt, glazed curd.
Preventive mixtures for healthy children
For mixed and artificial feeding, the following products are produced:
- Dry mixture "Bellakt Immunis". Parents talk about the beneficial effects of this type of baby food on the work of the intestines. This is due to probiotics and prebiotics in its composition. Produced in cardboard packages under the number 1, 2, 3 (the distinction for the age is the same as in the mixture "Bellakt Optimum").
- Sour-milk dry baby food "Bellakt KM" is produced for babies from birth to six months and from six months to a year. This mixture can be used as the main food or to restore the intestine. It is used when there is dysbiosis, constipation, intestinal infections.
- Hypoallergenic dry mix "Bellakt GA" is intended for healthy children in order to prevent the emergence of food allergies. In its composition there is no lactose, the milk protein is split as much as possible. The remaining useful substances remain unchanged.
From this series, the first and the second mixture "Bellakt" received more positive feedback (the composition of the components is almost the same).
Dry mixes for healthy children
The company offers 6 kinds of mixture "Bellakt" for babies with no health problems.
- "Bellakt Optimum-1" contains 60% of whey protein, a-lactoalbumin, LCPUFA, nucleotides, prebiotics, vitamins and minerals. Designed for children from birth until 5-6 months.
- "Bellakt Optimum-2" has the same composition, only the product is balanced for children aged 5-12 months. The maintenance of necessary microelements allows to strengthen immune system, to improve work of an intestine, to prevent occurrence of a dysbacteriosis.
- "Bellakt Optimum-3" is intended for children 1-3 years old.
- "Bellakt 0-6". For babies who do not have lactose intolerance and allergies, this mixture "Bellakt" is produced. The composition of the product: whey proteins, nucleotides, linoleic and a-linolenic fatty acids, carbohydrate components (maltodextrin and lactose), macro and microelements, vitamins.
- "Bellakt 0-12". Mom's testimonies testify to the excellent correlation of the price and quality of products, since the kids are happy to eat this baby food.
- "Bellakt 0-12 plus" contains in a complex the components of the two previous mixtures.
- "Bellakt 6-12" differs only in the content of whey protein and the presence of caseins.
Therapeutic baby food
For children with various diseases, therapeutic mixtures "Bellakt" are produced. Reviews of moms indicate a variety of tastes and benefits of this product. This series includes the following products:
- The mixture "Bellakt Soya" is intended for children with lactose intolerance and allergies.
- The product "Bellakt AR" is intended for children who, after feeding, immediately develop regurgitation, colic, and also problems with stool. These problems are solved due to the presence in its composition of locust bean gum.
- "Bellakt PRE" is given to premature babies, whose weight is from 3 kilograms. The composition is balanced for this category of consumers, and the amino acid composition is doubled.
- "Bellakt NL" is intended for babies having secondary lactose insufficiency, colic that have undergone diarrhea.
- "Bellakt BL" is given to children with primary and secondary lactose intolerance, after diarrhea and when colic occurs.
All varieties of baby food are designed for children from birth to a year.
"Flour" mixtures "Bellakt"
Parents' reviews of this product are mostly positive. In their opinion, the children are gorging on this mixture, after which they sleep peacefully all night. In the production of cereal flour added, which saturates, and also contains vegetable fibers, normalizing the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
In this series, blends with buckwheat, rice and oat flour are produced. Despite the fact that they do not contain gluten, they have a balanced complex of useful vitamins, acids, minerals, fats, proteins and carbohydrates, manufacturers pay attention to the fact that before buying this product one should consult a pediatrician.
Judging by the reviews, among the shortcomings of the mixture from this series is particularly distinguished by the presence of lumps. This may be due to several factors:
- the powder is poured into boiling water;
- first, the mixture was poured into a bottle, and then water was poured;
- badly shook;
- the box with baby food was badly closed and kept in a damp room.
Types of Milk Blends
For healthy children, the dry milk mixture "Bellakt" is produced over the year. Parents' responses are mixed. Most say that their children do not drink such a milk drink. The reason - the presence of lumps or a specific taste. But my mother found a way out of this situation: on the basis of powder make amazing pancakes.
In this series, we produce a mixture of "Baby Milk" with 15% and 25% fat for one-year-old children. This is not liquid milk. It is available in the form of a dry powder, which must be diluted with water. It includes prebiotics, a vitamin-mineral complex, fat-free and whole milk.
The fact that not all children drink this product is due to the age category. By the year many babies already refuse from different mixtures, having their own culinary preferences. Some categorically do not accept milk drinks and prefer solid food. And mothers try to buy not mixes, and porridges - more satisfying and various to taste.
From negative reviews it can be seen that some children with the use of the Belarusian mixture have pronounced red spots, sudden vomiting, constipation, abdominal pain. Kids become irritable, capricious, whiny. Parents do not like the smell of the mixture, lumps and unpleasant taste. For example, many people say that the hypoallergenic mixture "Bellakt" has a bitter taste. Mom's comments say that she can not cope with allergic rashes in comparison with the "Bellakt Soya" diet.
Please note that manufacturers mention cases of individual intolerance, so the mixture may not suit your child. By the way, to introduce a new product you need to gradually, starting at 30 milliliters, and monitor the reaction of the baby. Also on the box it is indicated, for children of what age this or that product is intended. Periodically, the company produces new series of products taking into account the wishes of consumers.
Many parents see the same mixture and buy for babies food intended for the second half of the year, or from a medical series. On each package it is written that it is necessary to consult a doctor and also indicate the age.
Most of all, according to the parents, the children like the fermented milk mix "Bellakt". Reviews of moms note kefir taste, lack of starch granules, improvement of the intestines of babies. Many children have had constipation, and there are no allergic reactions.
For mammal allergy sufferers, choose a soy mixture that has a neutral taste and cope with a rash better than a specialized hypoallergenic baby food. Still parents allocate mixes with cereal flour which their children drink without whims.
As you can see, the company "Bellakt" offers a huge range of mixtures for healthy children, as well as for the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. In comparison with other brands of baby food, the mixture "Bellakt" is distinguished by a price (around a hundred rubles per pack) and a peculiar composition. At the same time, there are more positive reviews than negative ones. But the final decision on the choice of baby food is for your baby!