Pregnant bra: description and reviews
Pregnancy is the most beautiful time for a girl. During this period, the breast of the expectant mother is much larger in size. That during pregnancy it was convenient, and on a breast there were no extensions, it is necessary to use a special bra for the pregnant woman. What they are and how to choose this kind of underwear, we will consider further.
Features of a bra for a pregnant woman
First of all, it is necessary to understand the differences between a brassiere for a pregnant woman and a nursing from the everyday model. This kind of underwear has the following features:
- A bra for pregnant and nursing should be made of natural fabric. Most often, flax and cotton are used.
- Thanks to a special cut in such underwear, the breast sits comfortably and nothing hinders its growth.
- Recently pregnant women often began to use a seamless bra. This model has a special cut, thanks to which the skin does not rub, and the fabric is very pleasant to the body.
- A brassiere for a pregnant woman is very comfortable, even when the breasts are enlarged by several sizes.
You can buy such underwear in specialized stores for pregnant women. It is in professional stores that you can find a really high-quality bra for a pregnant and nursing mother.
The purchase of such linen is very important for expectant mothers. If you still decide to use the usual everyday models of bras, be prepared for the fact that you too often will need to buy a larger lingerie. In addition, there are a lot of negative consequences of using regular bras during pregnancy. A future mother may have a lactation disorder. Therefore, think very carefully about your decision when you choose between ordinary and specialized underwear.
The difference between a brassiere for pregnant women and nursing mothers
Bra for pregnant and for nursing mothers have one difference. Young nursing mothers need a bra, the cup of which is conveniently unfastened. This facilitates access to the chest. However, this is the only difference. All other requirements are the same as in underwear for pregnant women: natural fabric and convenience.
Types of bras for pregnant women
Choosing a bra for a pregnant girl, it is very important to know what they are in general. To date, there are a lot of types of underwear for expectant mothers, and each of them is somewhat different. Consider the main types of such bras to make it easier to choose when the long-awaited time of pregnancy will come.
- The most famous model is a supporting bra. Its goal is to provide maximum comfort and additional support for the breast, which during pregnancy is constantly increasing. The main difference of this bra from others is the presence of wide straps and sufficient depth. Thanks to this, the breast does not contract.
- It is very important to purchase a special bra for sleep. He supports the chest at night. The advantage of this model is that it will be needed after delivery. With the help of such a bra it is possible to reduce the pain threshold during breastfeeding.
- Another model that is very popular is the usual wide topic. It can be used day and night. This kind of underwear perfectly supports the breasts and keeps the shape of the breast.
There are so many models, but every girl must choose herself suitable and comfortable.
Where is it better to choose a bra for a future mother?
Currently, there are many specialized stores for pregnant women. It is there that you can find really high-quality goods. But for the quality will have to pay a lot of money. If the financial situation is complicated, then the bra can be chosen in any lingerie store. The only condition is the convenience of a young mother. Therefore, choosing clothes not in specialized places, carefully try on it to be sure that it is convenient for you.
The size of bras
When choosing underwear for future mothers it is very important to know the size of bras for pregnant women. But in fact, it's not so easy to determine the right one. In order not to be mistaken, you need to be aware of the fullness of the cup and the volume under the breast. Measurements should be carried out without clothing.
To determine the volume, the measuring tape should be located clearly under the breast. It is necessary to wrap it around. If you get an even number, you need to add 10 to it, and if it's an odd number, 12. For example, if the result is 80 cm, add 10 to it, get the required volume - 90 cm.
Then we need the fullness of the cup. The measuring tape should be located along the body along the chest, at its highest position. The tape should not be discomforting, squeezing the body. Then you need to subtract from the volume that we defined earlier, then, what happened now. The result is the fullness of your cup.
Observing these simple tips, you can easily determine the bra size you need. But if you still doubt the calculations, then just during the fitting in the store, carefully select the model so that it does not squeeze anywhere and does not constrain movements. At 35-37 week, it is necessary to again measure the breasts to purchase a bra for nursing mothers.
Bra for pregnant women: how to choose?
There are some more tips that will be useful to you when buying a bra for a future mother.
- Do not buy underwear. You can not know in advance how much your breasts will increase, and a large bra will give you a lot of inconvenience.
- It is better to buy a bra that has wide straps.
- Very convenient is the bra, which is fastened in front. It's very easy to put on and take off, so this purchase is exactly right for you.
- Many pregnant women ask when it is necessary to buy a special bra. If the future mother does not bother, then you can go for a purchase on the 6th month. But if the mammary glands began to increase earlier, it is better to buy a bra as soon as possible.
- It is impossible, that on a bra there were any ornaments (bows, ryushiki). The skin is very sensitive during this period, and it is very easy to damage. Therefore, a brassiere for pregnant women should be made of plain cloth.
Almost all the girls who used the bras for pregnant women, the reviews left positive. Breasts really are much more comfortable in him, and most importantly, such a bra helps to avoid many possible health problems in expectant mothers.
Now you know how to choose the right bra for a pregnant woman, who will please you throughout pregnancy. Therefore, you need to take care of the purchase of this kind of underwear in advance.