Bugaboo Cameleon 3
The Dutch wheelchair manufacturer has produced an ultramodern and inimitable model that adapts itself to all the needs of the child and his caring parents. The name of this vehicle is Bugaboo Cameleon 3, which deserves respect and is a work of art.
Historical roots of the brand
A relatively young company Bugaboo was founded in 1996 by a young designer who at that time was a graduate of a prestigious design academy based in the Netherlands. Thesis work, which the young man successfully defended, was a model of a wheelchair-bicycle. It is this idea, Max Barenbrug tried in every possible way to implement, referring to many manufacturers of similar products, but, unfortunately, received only refusals.
A new stage in his life was a decision that was taken in conjunction with an old friend, Eduard Saanen, about the foundation of the company. Young people embodied their ideas in reality, releasing the first experimental strollers. Each of them embodies innovative technologies that were considered privileges for other models, namely - the ability of the stroller to instantly fold for transportation in a car or for convenience of storage, an ergonomic flip handle, a convenient base that facilitates descent along the stairs in high-rise buildings.
Further development of the company
The first carriages saw the world in 1999, thanks to a successful project, with which the founders visited an exhibition of similar products. The production capacity was in Taiwan, but the implementation was focused on the Dutch population.
The brand becomes more popular in 2002, in which popularity and publicity its products have received in the USA and the European part of the continent. The best advertisement for the Bugaboo Cameleon 3 stroller was the most popular series "Sex and the City", in which she was involved during the filming.
Since that moment, the above brand has become an indicator of prestige and status. Every year, the design team introduces innovations in production technology and improves existing models, produces new product lines, pleasantly surprising potential and repeat customers.
Production facilities and staff
In modern times, the popular brand, which produces models Bugaboo Cameleon 3, has under its leadership about 800 people. This number includes workers who produce products in countries such as the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, England, Sweden, France and China. All factories are certified and licensed, so the products are only quality.
Distinctive features and pricing policy
Bugaboo Cameleon 3 in 1, like other popular models, is the embodiment of stylish design, exclusive colors and the widest range of possibilities. The distinctive features of these carriages are extraordinary lightness, stunning maneuverability and excellent mobility. In addition to these advantages, the wheelchair embodies all the requirements for simplicity of management.
An amazing choice for young parents and a young child will be Bugaboo Cameleon 3. The price of this children's vehicle will be about 73-95 thousand rubles, which fully justifies the quality of the product.
Features of brand products
Regardless of its model and purpose, the Bugaboo Cameleon 3 stroller embodies many convenient details, among which are the following:
- The universality of the stroller, which is expressed in the possibility of installing on the chassis of walking blocks or car seats of other brands, only with the purchase of an additional adapter.
- Comfortable cradle made of aluminum frame and soft upholstery made of strong and durable materials. The natural fabrics of the inner cradle filling will ensure perfect ventilation during hot seasons, but will protect against blowing in the cold season. Lightness is also an advantage of this model, the weight of the cradle is only 3 kg.
- A stroller is easily transformed from a universal version with one simple manipulation. The ability to change the inclination of the backrest and the height of the latter is a huge advantage of this option. The weight of this unit is 3 kg.
Features of wheels and chassis
A stroller and a cradle version will have the same maneuverability and patency, thanks to a solid base, which is a chassis made of a strong and high-quality aluminum alloy. This material provides not only structural strength, but also incredible ease.
The stroller is equipped with rubber wheels of different diameters. The front wheel size is 6 inches, their feature is a 360 degree turn. The rear wheels have a larger size, which is 12 inches, the feature of the latter is the possibility of fixation.
There is the possibility of removing the front wheels and the same part of the chassis, after which the carriage is transformed into an unusual two-wheeled for our mind.
The weight of the chassis is only 6 kg. Among the advantages of the stroller is a beautiful and roomy basket.
Bugaboo Cameleon 3: reviews
- A great option for moms who do not want to lift heavy things. This stroller is light enough, with a weight of about 11 kg. Ease of use in multi-storey buildings is thought through to the smallest detail. Therefore, it is easy to lower it and take it up the stairs. It is easy to operate, as it can be maneuvered with two fingers and without much effort. Compactness is also its positive side, the wheelchair passes into any elevator without any problems and does not take up much space in the car.
- A remarkable stroller in its price range, which has many advantages, including lightness, maneuverability, the ability to change textile accessories. The traffic is amazing, even in conditions of impassability. With confidence, we can say that Bugaboo Cameleon 3 is a model that has no equal.
- Stunning stroller, which is quite spacious, does not constrain the movement of children even in winter, so it is perfect for even large and tall children. Compactness and functionality justify all the expectations placed on it.